Captain Kirk VS. The Alien pt. 1, 2, 3. 4 is coming

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

gamer2
Captain Kirk VS. The Alien pt. 1, 2, 3. 4 is coming

Post by gamer2 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:31 pm

This is a series of stories that i am writing in honnor of Star Treks 40th anerversary.

"Captain's log....Stardate 49236.4. We have.....picked up a distress call on a lifeless..... space body, in the Mutara........Sector" Kirk started. "I....will accompany an Away Team......down to the planets.....surface, concisting of myself....Spock....and some unneeded.......security guards". Scotty comes on the intercom with a familliar whistle "Captain, we have reapired the transportes, you are ready to beam down". "Ill...be right....there" kirk replied.

Kirk Imediatly gathers Spock, and a gaggle of red shirted security guards, and consulted thier union promising that they will not die on this mission, and headed to the transported room where scotty waits. They all pile onto the transporter pad. "Energise" orders Kirk. Scotty pushes random buttons and the transporter creates a humming noise as the people glow and disapear.

They re-appear on a desolate surface, though it is an oxygen atmosphere, the planet cannot support any life. Spock pulls out his tricorder, "The source of the signal is .25 miles, west". After a time of walking, they approach a giant wishbone shaped ship. "This appears to be the source of the signal, captain" Spock says. 'We must....enter the ship....to find any....survivors" kirk commands.

They find antrance to the ship and finds what they think to be the bridge of the vessel. They walk up to the figure in the center of the room. "Captain, this creature appears to have been dead for a melenia" Spock reports "Cause...of death?" Kirk askes. "It appears that something shot it in the rib cage" Spock says looking at the hole in the thing's chest.

"Sir, over here" Red shirted security guard 1 yells "I found a hole to a large chamber". Everyone runs over to where the security guard is standing. "Somebody...must go...down there... and investigate" Kirk says. points to the security guard "You go".

The group grabs a rope and helps the security guard descend into the large room. The red shirt touches the floor and signals he did so safely. "There appears to be a blue mist on the floor, im going into the mist" yells the red shirt. "There appears to be small green pouches, one is opening up, captain" The pouch opens up as the red shirt starts to look inside and a hand like creature jumps out and grabs the red shirts face, and puts him in a coma.

To Be Continued...
Last edited by gamer2 on Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Rototiller

Post by Rototiller » Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:52 pm

pretty awesome, 'specially since i just watched star trek two yesterday. Also, when the creature comes out does it look like KHAN!!?
what sig? i don't see anything...

gamer2

Post by gamer2 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:40 pm

Perhaps, only time will tell.

gamer2

Post by gamer2 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:49 pm

This is the continuation of Captain Kirk VS the Alien series.

"Yeoman?, YEOMAN!" Kirk shouted to get the security guards attention. "Perhaps someone should go down there and get him" sugested spock. They sent annother security guard down into the hole to retreave the 1st guy. "I found him, there is something attached to his face!" reported the second security guard.

"Tie.... a rope...around him so we can......theoretically....pull him up to prepare...for transport" sugested kirk. "Captain, for some reason, we cannot transport while with in this derelict ship" said spock. They pull the first security guard back up and exit the ship. "Captain, I cannot transport 2 life patterns into one beam, It may kill him" said scotty. "Send.....the galieo!" Ordered Kirk.

Sulu, who is piloting the shuttle craft arrives and picks up the people and brings them back to the enterprise. "McCoy, we have someone who needs to be taken to sickbay RIGHT NOW!" Yelled Spock. They rush the security guard to sick bay as McCoy and Nurse Chapel try desperatly to remove the alien creature, and fail.

"Jim, you better come down here" sugested McCoy, "you are going to want to see this" Kirk rushes to sickbay as McCoy sets the security guard on a scanning bed. McCoy starts it up and an image of the officers body. "What...am I....seeng here, Bones? asked Kirk. "Well, it appears to be what the organism is doing to the Yeoman" said Bones. "It seams that all it wanted was some nutrients". "Is....this THING...going to kill...him? inquired Kirk. "I dont think so Jim. The Alien is feeding him oxygen, and its nourish him with that solid particle, that passed down his throught and settled in his chest, thats been growing ever sense"-said Bones.

Suddenly the creature stops pumping oxygen into the officers lungs and loosens its grip from around its neck. It lets go entirly and scampers off. "Nurse, try and find that thing, so we can studdy it, and before it can harm annother officer" ordered Bones. "Yes sir" said nurse chappel as she grabed a net and a box to go catch the creature.

"Uhura.....Contact starfleet......and address them......on our situation. We have a......rogue alien....creature onboard. Uhura, also......find the....nearest federation....starbase, and....set a course at......maximum warp."Ordered Kirk. "Aye sir, contacting starfleet now" replyed Uhura.

To be continued.....

benheck
Site Admin

Post by benheck » Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:35 pm

Gamer, don't forget Kirk's all-time most common line:

"No... that won't be necessary"

Which he actually usually say fairly quickly!

gamer2

Post by gamer2 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:16 pm

This is the 3rd part to the Kirk vs. the Alien saga.

"JIM!" exclaimed Bones. "He is waking up". The officer slowly opened his eyes and started to sit up. "You, shouldnt sit up so fast, you were in a deep coma for a long time" explained Bones. "agh, I drempt..." started the Officer "No, That wont be necessary" kirk said as he stoped the officer.

Bones asks "You were out for a long time, would you like something to eat?" "Doctor! Doctor!" exclaimed Nurse Chapell. "We found the creature, but it was dead, here it is". Nurse Chapel hands McCoy the dead face hugger. "Nurse, go put this in the tank, for testing" Ordered Bones.

As Bones hands the face hugger to nurse chapel, the tail breaks off releasing the creatures blood. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Screamed nurse chapel as the Blood ate away her entire hand and most of her arm. She Colapses as Bones and Spock run up.

Spock takes a sample of the blood and scanned it with the tricorder. "The Blood appears to be a mixture of Sulphuric acid, and many unidentifified acids that are well into the negitives of the current PH scale." explained spock. "It is logical to believe that the blood also acts as a defence mechanism".

Bones picks up Nurse Chapel and lays her on to the table as she goes into shock, and dies. "Well, you wanted to eat?" asked Kirk. "Well not now, i lost my appitite" replied the officer. Just as he finnished the sentence he started to go into convulsions and colapsed to the ground. "GET THE STABALISER, NOW!" Screamed McCoy. Kirk runs to the cabinet and grabs some stabaliser for the officer.

He was too late, as Kirk returns to the officer, a symbiote like creature bursts from the officers chest, snarls at McCoy and slides away to hide and grow.

To Be Continued.....

sam fisher

Post by sam fisher » Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:49 am

I have only read the newest one. But why is this the plot of alien? Also its not a symbiote if it leaves the host body. Parasite like creature would have been a better phrase.

gamer2

Post by gamer2 » Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:19 am

I dont think parasite defines it well eather. a Parasite requires a host body to live. While the alien creature only needs a host to be born then it leaves.

CronoTriggerfan

Post by CronoTriggerfan » Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:57 am

sam fisher wrote:I have only read the newest one. But why is this the plot of alien? Also its not a symbiote if it leaves the host body. Parasite like creature would have been a better phrase.
Symbiotes can leave a host body; there's no law of nature that says a symbiotic relationsip can't be broken by one leaving the other.

CTFan

sam fisher

Post by sam fisher » Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:44 pm

CronoTriggerfan wrote:
sam fisher wrote:I have only read the newest one. But why is this the plot of alien? Also its not a symbiote if it leaves the host body. Parasite like creature would have been a better phrase.
Symbiotes can leave a host body; there's no law of nature that says a symbiotic relationsip can't be broken by one leaving the other.

CTFan
The same with parasites, but one would assume this moves from one to another, as a parasite does, parasites can survive externally and 'awaken' when in a host body. I.E. A virus.

Sybiotes need a symbiotic relationship to survive, leaving th ehost body for periods of time may kill it.

gamer2

Post by gamer2 » Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:12 pm

This is the 4th and final part of the Kirk vs the Alien Saga.

*5 Hours later*

"You must....fund that.....creature" said kirk to a group of 5 Security Guards. "Scour the ship, investigate every nook and cranny of the ship untill that thing is found" ordered Spock. "I want you to......jetisen the creature.......out into space........its the only....sure way to.....kill the thing" explains Kirk. "Move out!"

Three of the security guards heads to engineering, and two of them investigate the Jeffries tubes scattered among the ship. "Sir, I found something!" says one of the security guards in engineering. "It appears to be a type of skin. The Creature may be reptilian, in that it sheds it's skin captain". Just as he finnishes the transmission, the creature appears behind him, from above to grab him and kill him. the other 2 security guards witness the act and freeze in fear untill the creature gets them too.

"Uhura....did you find.....the nearest federation starbase?" Inquired Kirk. "Yes sir, the nearest is 3 days away at maximum warp" replied Uhura. "Mr. Sulu, set a course for said Starbase, and engage at Maximum warp." Ordered Kirk. "Aye sir, plotting coarse....now" said sulu. "(thinking to himself) We have 3 days to find and kill this creature."

"SIR, SIR!" said a security guard as he rushed onto the bridge from the turbolift. "I found this in engineering, its an ID tag, covered in this slime". "OK, Order all crew members to procure a Phaser and set it on maximum setting, and use your tricorders to track it" said kirk. "That thing must be stoped before more people are killed"

"Jim, I found the creature" said spock. "Its using the air vents to get around the ship." "Could we use that to our advantage?" asked Kirk. "I dont think so, the air vents dont lead anywhere near an air lock, but the vents run next to the hull" Replied Spock. "Could we blow a hole through the hull in a section, and have it sucked out into space?" Inquired Kirk "Yes We could Jim, but the air vents are directly connected to the life support system and we would run out of breathable oxygen fast." replied Spock.

"Our Only option is to drive it out, near an air lock to suck it out." said kirk. "Sir It has left the air vent, Its traped in the transporter room!" exclaimed Spock. "Scotty, Get a lock onto the creature and when its onto the pad transport it out into space, and Chekov Arm Phasers and fire them at the creature as soon as it materialises" ordered kirk "Aye sir" said Scotty and Chekov. "got him sir, but i cant get exact corrordinates, he may rematerialise in a bulkhead or on annother part of the ship." said Scotty "I dont care where he goes, as long as its off my ship." exclaimed Kirk. "Mr Sulu, drop out of Warp!" Ordered Kirk.

"Energising...........the creature is off the ship" Said scotty. "Uhura, find the creature and put it on the view screen" Ordered Kirk. "Here it is" said Uhura. They watch as the alien clings to the right warp nacelle. "Theres......Someone on the warp nacelle. Some......Thing" Exclaimed Kirk. "Sir, There is no way to to fire at the creature safely, we may hit the ship and blow ourself up" Said Scotty. "Maybe if we activate the warp nacelle but not go into warp. Could we theoretically kill it using radiation?" asked Kirk.

"Its probable Captain, but it would be tough on the crystals, they may crack under the pressure" said Scotty. We could scare it off the ship with a low power phaser shot" Said Chekov "Do It!" Yelled Kirk. Checkov fires a phaser blast at the alien, and the alien lets go. "Fire at the Alien" Ordered Kirk.

Chekov fires at the alien and instanly vaporises the creature. Thus ending the threat" As they return to Earth they tell of the creature and are ment we disbelief. A Science Vessel is sent to the Planet to start the genesis project. They were never found, putting the project on hold for 10 years. Untill Dr. Marcus restarts the project.

The End

sam fisher

Post by sam fisher » Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:29 pm

read the first paragraph or so. Has Kirk ever said 'Move out!'. I don't recollect that being a sort of Kirk thing to do.

gamer2

Post by gamer2 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:55 pm

Kirk's behavior is undefinable. He says new things all the time.