Easy tech question, need awnser

Do you have a technical question that doesn't really fit a specific console? Want some general info on electronics, hacking, making cookies, etc? Here's the place to ask! Go nuts.

Moderator:Moderators

Horse-The-Band
Easy tech question, need awnser

Post by Horse-The-Band » Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:50 am

not sure to if i should put this in the sega section or here so move it if needed, but my question is easy. If i use four energizer e2 lithium batteries to run both my sega genesis and my intec screen, how long would it run for?
Genesis V2 + Two weeks + Soldering Tools + Very little skill + Ben Heck Forum = My dream portable for a week in Vegas.

As long as I don't break my Genny : )

*o*

Post by *o* » Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:58 am

P=D/C

P=Play time [hours]
D=Draw[ma] (total screen and console)
C=Battery capacity[mah] (from memory E2's have 3000mah-3500mah)
Penn & Teller wrote:It's BULLS#%@

Horse-The-Band

Post by Horse-The-Band » Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:59 am

thank you.
Genesis V2 + Two weeks + Soldering Tools + Very little skill + Ben Heck Forum = My dream portable for a week in Vegas.

As long as I don't break my Genny : )

Kurt_
Portablizer
Steam ID:kurbert

Post by Kurt_ » Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:20 am

Although the forumla is almost correct, it is not 100% accurate. Although many (and almost, if not 100% of the people here) use this formula because it's pretty close, and much easier.

I was going to google it, but explorer just crashed so I can't open anything new. You can try, if it really matters that much.

(It's not a big difference, I just don't want people under the illusion that it is an exact number that they get out of it.)
Hey, sup?