Family Reunions

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator
Family Reunions

Post by Sparkfist » Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:46 am

I'm going off to my annual FR in Nebraska. Any survival tips so I can keep from being bord out of my mind. I'm sure almost all of you have gone through this and have some tips.
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.

Super Mulletman

Post by Super Mulletman » Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:11 am

Yeah, bring a portable. It should easily amaze a few relatives, and provide hours of enjoyment for you. Even if you don't have one, just tape some batteries and a screen to your SNES. Works like a charm for me. I have a family reunion the first week of August. Since it will be somewhere in Hawaii, which is fine for me, the incredibly salty sea air could take some serious damage if I bring a portable, so I'll have to come up with something different. Good luck on yours, though.

cennar

Post by cennar » Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:09 pm

yeah a nine volt and a nes i did that this morning, and what ever portable screen you have

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Post by Sparkfist » Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:37 pm

Well I'm back from the reunion. I sadly wasnt able to throw my PSOne together in time to take with me.

But I learn that I'm going to have to either bring big super soakers or built something thats like a fire-hose and a 12 hour drive has to be the worse way to travel (couldnt sleep more then 2 hours)

I'll also be sure to have something ready by the next trip I'm goin on, dont want to be that bord again.
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.