The stupidest thing you've ever done

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Fanboy
The stupidest thing you've ever done

Post by Fanboy » Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:12 pm

What's the stupidest thing you've ever done? The dumbest thing I ever did was I threatened my 4th grade teacher by telling her, "I'm gonna pull your f-cking' head off and piss down the bloody stump!" Post the dumb things you've done here!
God Bless Hot Glue

Harshboy
Portablizer

Post by Harshboy » Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:13 pm

umm......Walk down an up escalator, took me a while to figure out it wasnt a going down escalator :P

Joes2Silly

Post by Joes2Silly » Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:21 pm

get suspended from school for something very stupid :wink:

official xbox fiend

elementxmaster

Post by elementxmaster » Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:52 pm

Last edited by elementxmaster on Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fanboy

Post by Fanboy » Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:59 pm

@elementxmaster: Gawd, that's a lucky stupid thing :shock: ! If I ever even accidentally touch a girl anywhere, I get slapped, called a perv, or just ignored... Almost everyone at my school hates me :cry: ... I have one friend, all the girls like him, and he's dating one of the hottest girls in the grade... I get yelled at and told I suck :cry: ... But this isn't a Fanboy Pitty-Party. This is asking:

What's the dumbest thing YOU'VE ever done?
God Bless Hot Glue

elementxmaster

Post by elementxmaster » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:02 pm

Last edited by elementxmaster on Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Motoman

Post by Motoman » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:06 pm

elementxmaster mines kinda like yours

I was at my moms clients house and was running away from my brother and ran right through their screen door. I left like a perfect imprint of my body through it

"Living After Midnight"

sock2828

Post by sock2828 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:14 pm

i touch an iron while it was on
A watched download never completes.

Go wii

HK-47

Post by HK-47 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:19 pm

I have walked right into a glass dividing wall. I was at a friend of my parents, and I went into the kitchen to get something, and walked right into a glass door I never noticed. It hurt.

Fanboy

Post by Fanboy » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:37 pm

You know what rreally hurts? Missing a step halfway down the stairs... One time I did that, I was 3, only I missed the first step... Pain... I still have scars from hitting the metal shelf at the bottom of the steps... One on my lip, another 2 on my legs, and some on my fingers... Plus I have one on my back, but that was just because when I was 11, I had a hemanjoma(sp?) which they wanted to remove for fear of future developments (cancer, etc.)...
God Bless Hot Glue

Gamelver

Post by Gamelver » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:53 pm

yeah, I've slipped on wooden stairs from socks a lot. I can usually catch myself from falling, but it hurts to have your foot slip on the edge of the staris...I've fallen UP the stairs occasionally, too, for the same reason (socks).

I've gotten tons of other injuries from all sorts of stuff over the years (a few hits to the head come to mind...along with blacking out from some of them :().....portablizing injuries......and other stuff I won't even mention ;)...
Without games my life would have no meaning.
Well, I guess it would, but it would be a lot less fun!!!!!!!

Fanboy

Post by Fanboy » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:06 pm

I'll bet I can list one the dumber things you've done, overcharging the li-polys inside your GCp, black humour, haha... :? Yeah, I've beat the metaphorical sh*t out of myself (one time, I actually landed so hard on my stomach, it was less-than metaphorical :shock: )... And it wasn't due to socks, I was barefoot at the time and didn't know there would be a rock there, I jerked my foot up, and fell down! The other time (the one where it was less-than metaphorical), I was screwing with my friends, and we made bike/scooter ramps that we were launching ourselves off. I jumped, SPLAT! Puke and brown undies together are not pretty (nor are they apart)... The same day, my friend skid sideways and scraped up his side. Another day I fell off a ramp and fell on my scooters handlebar, I had to go to the emergency room, they thought I had internal bleeding :shock: ...
God Bless Hot Glue

dj-spuddy

Post by dj-spuddy » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:33 pm

About a year ago i was making some thing using cocktail sticks and i dropped a couple on the floor. I looked down and could not see them so i thought i would stand up and look around. Big mistake, one impaled me and if that was'nt bad enough the wood sort of broke under the weight of my foot causing it to splinter. So when i tried pulling it out with my hands it would not come out as it was latching on to some of my foot. So i just got some pliers and luckily that worked. Also when i was seven i wanted to help my dad smash concrete to allow us to lay new tile. I was using a club hammer and a chisel and after about an hours work i was sort of getting bored and was not watching the hammer and i smashed my finger with it. Also once i was on one of those mini skateboards and i was going down a hill and i fell off which was no big deal but a couple minutes after i turned really pale and nearly passed out.
Meh... So I don't post much?

Me =
Here

limpport

Post by limpport » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:47 pm

One of the dumbest things I've ever done is cut a big peice out of my thumb with sizzors. I was cutting out a design on graph paper, and the fire alarm went off. It scared the crap out of me, and unfortunatly, by thumb paid the price. I took about a 1/4 inch off the top. It didn't really hurt, untill I ran it under the water. Nobody could find the peice of my thumb :shock: .

My English teacher and I formed a plan to scare the crap out of the students in class. We were starting a small unit in play acting, like how to make it look like you're choking someone, but not really. The plan was that I would pretend to forget my book at home, and she would start to chew me out about it. Then I would just flip out about it and start yelling at her, then (remember this was faked) grab her by the hair and start yanking her around! It worked like a charm :wink: . Some kid was about to get up and go for help, but my teacher stopped him.

Turbo Tax 1.0
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by Turbo Tax 1.0 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:06 pm

i dunno if this is stupis but. one time when i was mountain biking we were passin g this jump we usualy stop and go off of a couple time (its more like a dirt halfpipe made from erosion and stuff) but i figured i would try and get some huge hight that day. all went well except the landing was a bit muddy :( and my front tire slipped out from under my bike and bent the handle bars a little from the fall i just bent them back when i got home, but i wasnt really bothered cause i was gonna by a new bike in a couple weeks. sodamages werent to bad except for the ones to my ego because my friend was rolling on the ground laughing and i have also had multiple other stupid biking accidents like the one time i was looking at my rear derailer and i ran into some guys car :roll:
when life gives you lemons make flux
snesp mk4