What are you playing now-a-days?

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

nickerous
What are you playing now-a-days?

Post by nickerous » Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:20 pm

Hello folks. Thought it would be fun to poll what games everyone is playing these days. As for myself, I never did finish Zelda Ocarina of Time, so I am trudging through that one at the moment. I have the Zelda compilation disc for the GC, so I'm playing it on the 'Cube. I say trudging because I was at the next to the last dungeon at one time before losing my game for N64. When I'm not playing that, I'm always up for a game of football on the PS2. Since July 17 of '03, I have 213 wins and 12 losses. Now would be a good time for me to adjust that difficulty setting.....nah....besides a new game comes out in a couple weeks.

gannon

Post by gannon » Sun Jul 04, 2004 7:59 pm

Let's see...
I was playing Lunar: Eternal Blue for awhile, but then my ps2 broke, then I was playing Dragon Warrior and Megaman II on my computer since my nes is broken, but at the moment I'm taking a small break from games.

I was also playing ddr before my ps2 broke, but that took too much excercise..

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Post by Sparkfist » Sun Jul 04, 2004 9:23 pm

As I have a PSOne now I'm back playing Armored Core for the billionth time. I also should get around to finishing Zeonic Frontline and AC silent line.

If I get back on Xbox live I'll play some more Phantasy Star Online.

My N64 thats a pile of parts I was thinking of getting Ocarina of time for it (I have no games) so I can test it and play the game again.

Other wise I just need a systems for my NES game and anyother crap I have laying around.
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.

Fofo

Post by Fofo » Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:44 am

Finally I had the time to finish Zelda:WW, it felt good to play a single player game once again and not be surrounded by XboxLive jackasses.

Know what you mean with Z:OOT, I used to be at the very last dungeon when I thought it would be cool to see if the glitch to turn one of your items in an extra potion would work. It did. Unfortunately the transformed item was my Lens Of Truth and the last dungeon happened to be the spirit temple -> screwed ^^

cennar

Post by cennar » Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:26 am

well i bought mario one and three again for the third time(Mario one on 4 consoles)
and legend of zelda the second time all for the GBA

ive always been playing astroids because I'm an asteriods adict
and i like playing exite bike on my nes disk for dreamcast.

but out of those the most i play besides astroids(be cause i have to or i'll die) would have to be
THE LEGEND OF
ZELDAand Mario3

gamer2

what im playing

Post by gamer2 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:22 am

Curently im playing Zelda OCarina of Time Master Quest, Windwaker, A Link To the Past(Snes Emulator) Redneck Rampage, Resident Evil GCN (One dagerous Zombie Mode). Resident Evil CVX GCN.

Please give me info on how to do the Grenade Launcher Glitch for RE REMAKE GCN.
PLease give me cheats for Resident Evil CVX GCN for INfinate ammo and Infinate Life.

cennar

Post by cennar » Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:03 am

oh two of my friends want to post here but dont want to get new acounts just for this they both say spider man 2 for cube and driver for x-box
ones playing seaman and soul caliber 1 for dc.