$Quite the bind.....$

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

gamer2

Post by gamer2 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:27 pm

It would work. He could be a night Walker, ;-)

CronoTriggerfan

Post by CronoTriggerfan » Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:15 pm

caddying and picking up golf balls would be a good idea.... too bad I live in michigan with a few feet of snow on the ground! :(
I'm gonna open up my own ebay store i think. hopefully it makes some good money!

Oh, and about selling the games I make; I really wish I could, but games take too long to make. I mostly only make RPGs as well, (they're still in the works) but I've had support from individuals who feel strongly that the stuff I'm working with really could be marketable to a large audience w/ commercial support. basically it means selling the raw game written in BASIC would be a bad idea. Thanks for thinking out of the box though!

xxxeagle

Post by xxxeagle » Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:30 pm

Dumpster dive! I just went on this site and the other day and you wouldn't beleive the stuff that people have found. Just get some stuff and sell it on ebay its free money basically. I was considering giving it a try to earn some cash myself.

limpport

Post by limpport » Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:31 pm

Go to www.pfudge.com, and click on the Fund Raising box on the left. Fudge sells quicker than drugs (and it's legal)!!!

Xiro

Post by Xiro » Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:38 pm

kurt that isnt a good idea. growing weed takes so many powerful lights the electricity is not cost effective.

Harshboy
Portablizer

Post by Harshboy » Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:11 pm

well, you could get a part time job, after-school and weekends. Over the summer i'm getting my first job (i'm 14) at Dutch Wonderland! It's a park, i get free year-round passes to there and Hershey Park! Plus 7.50 an hour! But i guess if it's a summer camp, you can't get a summer job

Turbo Tax 1.0
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by Turbo Tax 1.0 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:13 pm

harsh were the hell do you live? i have a feeling its close to me :?
when life gives you lemons make flux
snesp mk4

gamer2

Post by gamer2 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:30 pm

Chrono where you from, if your near me i could help ya out.

SpongeBuell

Post by SpongeBuell » Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:55 pm

Turbo Tax 1.0 wrote:harsh were the hell do you live? i have a feeling its close to me :?
He is sorta close to you... same region, different state (gotta love ability to check IP addresses :P )
Life of Brian wrote:
RYW wrote:RYW:

Rare
Yellow
Weasel
I'll be honest with you - I would have never guessed that.

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:01 pm

Jeez, you can check region from IP? Day-Am.

cennar

Re: $Quite the bind.....$

Post by cennar » Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:21 am

CronoTriggerfan wrote: RESTRICTIONS:
1. I'm only 14, so no real jobs
oh my god you could take after me.. when i was 14 i still looked like i was ten years old so i made a perfict runner.. you could sell drugs. doesnt have to be iligal at first. like steel some wake ups from the local drugs store, its prity eazy just walk in and walk out with a bag full of caffine pills. (dont take them you will puke your guts out) sell the capslues for a quarter a peace and if any one asks for the hole bottle say your fresh out but you can probly cut them a deal in a few days and just sell them a zip lock full of caps and tellem its the best crap, you can play video games and stuff way better its like drinking a pile of red bull with little problems and it cures hangovers. (all bull crap.. never ever take to aviod hangovers its wont help at all) then move up to getting cegarets. you will have plenty of busness but if you stop selling make sure you have a fall boy cus its addictave and some people will be real dicks if they cant get smokes from you every day. after you make money from steeling drugs, put some of it away and get some weed. like if you get an ounce you can roll it all and sell it and make tons with out having to ripp any one off or get problems with addicted people and jocks trying to get at your stash.. cus once you go up all that and can sell dope you will have a bit of a reputation and dont worrie non of those kids would turn you in and the ones that would are a bit to dumb to know who it is.

Reploid Ayla

Post by Reploid Ayla » Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:28 am

my brother is 14 and he has a job. perhaps getting off the couch helps.

Dr.Weasel

Post by Dr.Weasel » Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:58 am

Cenner... not the best advice but a great tutorial, that should be a sticky... lol, jk. anyways, i would start talking to neighbers and probably people at church "if you go" to see if anybody needs help with anything. I talked a while back and now i'm getting an internship at a local high ranked computer shop.
-Hayden

x24

Post by x24 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:13 am

screw camp, go to the beach..
nuff said ;)

totokan

Post by totokan » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:16 am

Try to buy stuff on ebay than pawn it for more than you paid. Or just sell it again on ebay.
Or buy from Woot! than sell it on ebay.
Shhh! I'm not officially back yet.