Benheck Forum appreciation thread

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Electric Rain
PSN Username:Denki_no_Ame
Benheck Forum appreciation thread

Post by Electric Rain » Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:08 am

I just wanted to say... that all of you guys are awesome. Really. I mean it. This is the most "comfortable" forum I've ever been a part of. And I'm in several different forums. What I mean is, you're all very personable. It almost feels like a small town type of setting... where everyone knows everyone. Know what I mean? You guys are funny, you're helpful, you hardly NEVER flame people, even if they're noobs, and you never use strong language, though that might have something to do with the filter. :P

But let's not forget, founder of this site and forum, Benjamin J Heckendorn. Also awesome.

Really, thank you so much. Everyone. :)
Last edited by Electric Rain on Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:04 am

Aww, dat's so sweet.
Ya, this is probably one of the most comfy forums out there. There aren't to many limitations on how much fun we can have. :wink:

Peace out y'all!

Wayne Venomous

Re: Benheck Fourm appreciation thread

Post by Wayne Venomous » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:47 am

Electric Rain wrote:and you never use strong language, though that might have something to do with the filter. :P
What blinking flipper filter?

Are you seriously telling me that there is a gosh darn-it swear filter on this mother copulation forum?

Well, that lady's rude bits of a Benjamin is really taking the post digested bodily waste as I don't agree with any child of unmarried parentage male organ extraction swear filter.

:wink:
I've often found if people spend less time worrying about what someone the other side of the world has posted on an internet forum and more time getting laid, they'll be a lot less tense.

Lucretius

Post by Lucretius » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:55 am

Well, to me, this is one of the nicest things I've heard all day. Sure I just woke up, but I doubt I'll hear anything better today, anyway. I do my best to keep this place going smooth, and I thank you for your appreciation! :)
-Luke

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:59 am

That was pretty positive.

Wow Luc, it must be at least 7am over there, it's only 4am hear! (Why the hell am I still up...?)

Lucretius

Post by Lucretius » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:09 am

It is, but I woke up 2 hours ago. :P Now get to sleep, boy! I care so much, I want all my members to be healthy and well rested and whatnot. :)
-Luke

Wayne Venomous

Post by Wayne Venomous » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:19 am

12:00pm over here and I'm at work! :wink:
I've often found if people spend less time worrying about what someone the other side of the world has posted on an internet forum and more time getting laid, they'll be a lot less tense.

sniper_spike

Re: Benheck Fourm appreciation thread

Post by sniper_spike » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:58 am

Electric Rain wrote:I just wanted to say... that all of you guys are awesome. Really. I mean it. This is the most "comfortable" forum I've ever been a part of. And I'm in several different forums. What I mean is, you're all very personable. It almost feels like a small town type of setting... where everyone knows everyone. Know what I mean? You guys are funny, you're helpful, you hardly NEVER flame people, even if they're noobs, and you never use strong language, though that might have something to do with the filter. :P

But let's not forget, founder of this site and forum, Benjamin J Heckendorn. Also awesome.

Really, thank you so much. Everyone. :)
Awww. <3 :P
Dr. Gregory House wrote:Good lord, are you having a bowel movement or a baby?

SpongeBuell

Post by SpongeBuell » Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:47 am

Suck up :roll:

:P

Seriously, thanks, though (assuming I'm one of the people you are appreciating)
Life of Brian wrote:
RYW wrote:RYW:

Rare
Yellow
Weasel
I'll be honest with you - I would have never guessed that.

Lucretius

Comma

Post by Lucretius » Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:51 am

Boy, spoo, you, there, used, I think, quite a few, and then some, commas, yeah... :wink: ...maybe he's just talking to me! Yeesh... :P
-Luke

marshallh
360 GamerTag:marshallh

Post by marshallh » Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:19 am

This is probably the forum I've been at the longest - First in 2002 I was at the Traxxas Forums, then the MP3car forums, then the CameraHacking forums, and now here.
This forum is great because you aren't faced with a lot of classification - that's what killed MP3car for me. The people here are also around a certain age group (With a few old-timers as well).

bicostp
Steam ID:bicostp

Post by bicostp » Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:38 am

Yeah, this place is like a small town (or Cheers, but without the drinking. :P). The regulars are (generally) all on good terms with each other, we welcome new users, and we try to have a "firm but fair" policy with enforcing the rules.

This is actually the first forum I joined, and just from looking around at other places, I don't think I want to join anywhere else. 8)

Newgrounds BBS- nothing but a bunch of immature people swearing
Damnyouall.net (family Guy)- Wow some of those people are scary! :shock:
AtariAge: I already signed up there, but I never really visit.
CAD Forums- meh.
bicsdomain forums- Very few people go there anymore. ;) :P is that better? lol

It's hard to believe I've been here almost a year already. :lol:
Last edited by bicostp on Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Trv

Post by Trv » Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:46 am

Yeah ive been here for 10 months and its the best forum ive ever been too. Everyone is really friendly except if you forget to use the search button :D :D
dead

Wayne Venomous

Post by Wayne Venomous » Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:09 am

Trv wrote:Yeah ive been here for 10 months and its the best forum ive ever been too. Everyone is really friendly except if you forget to use the search button :D :D
:lol: :lol:

Yeah, I've found that too. And just because it's not found when you have used search, doesn't mean you're 100% safe.

jeroen

Post by jeroen » Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:10 am

I had the exact same idea the other day. :lol: