new book?

Hey, making some projects from my book? Got a question about something? Wanna share what you've done? Here's the place - go for it!

Moderator:Moderators

llama_master
new book?

Post by llama_master » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:26 am

Does anyone think Ben will make a new book with projects not included in the original book?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")This is Bunny. Copy and past bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination

soundwave

Post by soundwave » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:38 am

No, he probably won't. He said the first one was very strenuous, and that its highly unprobable that he'd go down that road a second time.

Anyways, congrats to being the first new member of this fine new year.

EDIT -- REVOKED! You're the second member of this fine new year! Sqez is the first!

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger » Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:29 am

1/01/06 3:16 A.M
Well happy new year everybody. I just wanted to make this post to say that I truly do hope Benjamin will make another book within the next two years atleast. He is too gifted to not let more of his skills pass on through another book like his first one. He already has a fan base for his first book, and because of that I believe if he did put out another book it could very well do a lot of good for him, and the whole community even more rapidly than the first. Seriously think about it....Benjamin could make a book about portable conversion of just about any console he desires. Again he has a great gift, and nobody knows for sure if we will share more into his brilliance through another book, but Benjamin if you see this thread I think you already know that if you build it....they will come, and If you write it , that will be even better. You and your N64 together again...man would I love to see that on Ben's second book cover. I would spend $29.99 for that book from Ben even if it just had the how to's for that one project alone, but for practical purposes, how to's for ATLEAST four more portables would be desireable.
A true friend will stab you in the front

daguuy
Portablizer

Post by daguuy » Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:11 am

ben probably won't but dkap01 said something about making one :)
ImageImage