Need a little help with a handbuilt NES

Hey, making some projects from my book? Got a question about something? Wanna share what you've done? Here's the place - go for it!

Moderator:Moderators

MasterGamer
Need a little help with a handbuilt NES

Post by MasterGamer » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:24 pm

Hello, I've been working on my NESp, mostly fixing hat went wrong the first time I did but I still can't seem to get a picuture. I made a diagram of what I am doing (I am not following the book exactly). I wounld help a lot if you could take a look and perhaps find whats going wrong. Thanks.Image

(Sorry if its a bit messy :wink: )

EDIT: That image is way too small. I need to get it bigger...

madc0w
Location:In the ghetto of Larchmont! A HALF-A-MIL HOUSE IS GANGSER!

Re: Need a little help with a handbuilt NES

Post by madc0w » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:04 pm

MasterGamer wrote:Hello, I've been working on my NESp, mostly fixing hat went wrong the first time I did but I still can't seem to get a picuture. I made a diagram of what I am doing (I am not following the book exactly). I wounld help a lot if you could take a look and perhaps find whats going wrong. Thanks.Image

(Sorry if its a bit messy :wink: )

EDIT: That image is way too small. I need to get it bigger...
yeah, making it bigger might help :roll:
Kayleigh57020 wrote: "button" is insanity.
Scientology
Dangerous Cult

jeff19

Post by jeff19 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:35 am

Hey mastergamer, I think Im having the same problem with my NES. No picture/ni video signal. I'm still trying to troubleshoot that. Was yiour video EVER working? Mine never has, it looks like the onlyt hing going on is the LEDs light up. i dont even get those green bars on the LCD screen when I adjust the volume and brightness so I dunno whats up.

Let me know if we can share any thoguhts and ideas.