Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!
- Posts: 1402
- Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 1:39 pm
- Location: Probably banned soon...
To people scared of using li-ions now.
1. Lver used li-polys.
2. What does the GBASP/DS use? Thought so. So don't worry.
Anyway, sorry to see it destroyed, but I don't think i care as much as others cause I don't really care about the portablizing part of benheck (which is hard considering its 99.44% of benheck...
PS360Wii Fanboy FTW!
- Posts: 785
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:00 pm
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
@Jeff: Did you know that 78.9% of all statistics are made up on the spot
God Bless Hot Glue
- Posts: 949
- Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 6:49 pm
- Location: Canada
Could you imagine the PR problems in a GBA SP blew up in some 8 year olds hands O.O; Not good.
- Posts: 3347
- Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2004 9:03 pm
- Location: in my basement, to forever work on portables ;)
won't happen, since the GBA SP has the charging/protection circuit inside.....
Without games my life would have no meaning.
Well, I guess it would, but it would be a lot less fun!!!!!!!
- Senior Member
- Posts: 2158
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:36 pm
- Location: Somewhere in the universe
Oh man thats horrible that was my fav. portable
I guess i'll just have to build a better one!!
- Posts: 3610
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:44 pm
- Posts: 951
- Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:37 pm
- Location: In my house on my parents new computer. :)
Wow sorry to hear about that. I really liked your gcp. What type of batteries are you going to use in your next one? And yeah you should overcharge the other battery and tape it,sounds like fun. Good luck with the new gcp.
- Senior Member
- Posts: 1785
- Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 12:29 pm
- Location: 127.0.0.1
Cool! now you have a Gcp .15!
But seriously, that sucks.
Shhh! I'm not officially back yet.