BULL Excrement !!!!!!!!!!

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

cennar

Post by cennar » Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:56 am

some times there like ok man you the smartist around me so you crashed that computer, whats that you have a studie checking books out during that and have no idea what im tqalking about well its still your fault so you cant use the computers any more, wait is that a laptop? true story

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:09 am

cennar wrote:some times there like ok man you the smartist around me so you crashed that computer, whats that you have a studie checking books out during that and have no idea what im tqalking about well its still your fault so you cant use the computers any more, wait is that a laptop? true story
So how many time have you been high? If I'm counting right, it's eleventy-threety-thousand.

sniper_spike

Post by sniper_spike » Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:50 am

Skyone wrote:
cennar wrote:some times there like ok man you the smartist around me so you crashed that computer, whats that you have a studie checking books out during that and have no idea what im tqalking about well its still your fault so you cant use the computers any more, wait is that a laptop? true story
So how many time have you been high? If I'm counting right, it's eleventy-threety-thousand.
Hmm, so many you've gone into the made-up numbers. Cennar, you must have busted some world records!
Dr. Gregory House wrote:Good lord, are you having a bowel movement or a baby?

cennar

Post by cennar » Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:38 pm

well i can keep my self high for weeks even months if there is nothing intresting to do im my life. but im not that sad of a person any more, so at the most i get high when i get home and after work. but ive have a lot of expences latly so i'm forced to cut back, but no loss its not addictave and I create things and work about the same amount so i will notice no diffrance besides having more food around the house.

SavageLych

Post by SavageLych » Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:13 pm

How the hell did they figure out it was you? I mean, you used a proxy and everything right?

Like I said, back in 6th grade, I didn't even know what a proxy was back then... I just messed with the code. Also i was the only kid in my grade who said they knew html :/

MilkMonster

Post by MilkMonster » Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:03 pm

I got suspendended for telling that racist algebre teacher of mine to go copulate herself. I also got her fired when I threatend to sue the school.

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:21 am

MilkMonster wrote:I got suspendended for telling that racist algebre teacher of mine to go copulate herself. I also got her fired when I threatend to sue the school.
A'int t'at the irony.