Wow, cool day

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

MIRAGE
Wow, cool day

Post by MIRAGE » Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:17 pm

Im still "out of whack" from it, 2 things substantial happened

1. this gothic girl was "cutting" in the school bathroom, and went to the office after shaking a lot, and feingted right in front of the office, they havent called it anything or told us about her condition, but it means one of 2 things, either shes on drugs, or she tried to kill herself

2. the girl i have a crush on gave me a note that said she did too, awesome :D :!: (if she is reading this, don't kill me)

BloodNess
Location:in front of my computer...staring zombie...err...ly...into the computer screen...

Post by BloodNess » Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:22 pm

1- :shock: ...awesome!!!man, that kind of girls are my dreaaaamss...dont know why, dont ask...

2-niiiice, i hav gone through that like 5 times, last semester only, this semester nothing ,yet (classes started today)
***«ß£ØOðN€Š$...>>****
finally got motivated again to start a portable, which i have...but with many doubts :S

madc0w
Location:In the ghetto of Larchmont! A HALF-A-MIL HOUSE IS GANGSER!

Post by madc0w » Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:39 pm

i had a great day also! the fire alarm went off for THREE HOURS!!!!! my friend who had a free brought some rootbear and we had a mini party.
Kayleigh57020 wrote: "button" is insanity.
Scientology
Dangerous Cult

Kurt_
Portablizer
Steam ID:kurbert

Post by Kurt_ » Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:43 pm

My day was horrible! I don't understand anything about Conics that has been tought(sp?) in math this entire unit. I haven't had a bomb threat since grade 9! Somebody want to call one in for me? Man that was great we got the whole day wandering around the city not doing school-related things.
Hey, sup?

Sir Games-A-Lot
Location:Sitting around a table wishing the king would get IBM Consultants

Post by Sir Games-A-Lot » Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:55 pm

I had a "meh" day.

my kid sister bugged the heck outa me while I was trying to do my home work and the I got my parents to truck me out the local EB Just to find out they don't have any used GBC's (For some reason I am obssesed with getting one for no particular reason other than a think they pwn every mondern mass produced had held looks wise(cept' maybe the Phoenix(sp?)). then they get all anoyed cause I took to long.

Radon199

Post by Radon199 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:05 pm

Today was just normal for me. Thirsdays I have my 4 hour lunch period. (80 minutes of off-class before lunch, 1 hour lunch and - 80 min off-class after lunch). and I went home and played some city of villans (In witch EB games totaly riped me off. I got the game on the 27th of december for $60 and now they have it on for $30, and if you account for the free first month valued at $20 than thats only $10 for the game... I feel robed.

Oooo ya and I also picked up Mario Cart for the DS, awsome game btw, lots of fun playing online.

daguuy
Portablizer

Post by daguuy » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:07 pm

i had a good day cause i had finals (english and math, so freakin easy :P ) and got out before noon. now i have a 4 day weekend so i'm gonna have 4 more good days and then a horrible day on tuesday :P
ImageImage

sam

Post by sam » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:08 pm

I had a great day, after school, went to work out. After that spent some time with "the wife"
I'm the man, if you don't think so, you're wrong.
sniper_spike wrote:That sucks, bro's before ho's anyway man.

Krepticor

Post by Krepticor » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:12 pm

My day was awesome too Classes were canceled...I'm in college yea.... and uhh well I've been on the forums since uhhh who knows....uhhh i sat around and played videogames a lot...and played guitar.... Worked on a portable...trying to get all the crap or it mainly....ok i really did not do anything.... but im lazy go figure :D !
I refuse to dignify myself with an intelligent and witty signature

G-force

Post by G-force » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:19 pm

sam wrote:I had a great day, after school, went to work out. After that spent some time with "the wife"
You did that after working out? weren't you tired :wink:

My day consisted of spraying primer on my N64P case, sanding where needed, and repeating. WHEEEE!

Nicholai

Post by Nicholai » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:21 pm

G-force wrote:
sam wrote:I had a great day, after school, went to work out. After that spent some time with "the wife"
You did that after working out? weren't you tired :wink:

My day consisted of spraying primer on my N64P case, sanding where needed, and repeating. WHEEEE!
I only wish my life was that interesting. :cry:

sam

Post by sam » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:32 pm

Nich, you make your life what you want it to be. And yeah I was tired, I had a nice sauna too. But yeah this is PG so I wont get into that. Although, cool story, we pulled a super move in the sauna by turning the tap on and spraying water on the heating element for about 20 seconds. Temperature went from 60 to 78 C* . It was reallllly nice, almost like a steam room.
I'm the man, if you don't think so, you're wrong.
sniper_spike wrote:That sucks, bro's before ho's anyway man.

bicostp
Steam ID:bicostp

Post by bicostp » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:38 pm

Well I have to finish a PowerPoint presentation on "alternatives to Microsoft" for tomorrow. (basically it will be a Linux and Open Source advertisement :lol:)

I had it almost done but the computer I used got screwed up, so I had to go back to a backup from a couple weeks beforehand. The teacher is good about it though; I can show her the mostly unfinished restored copy tomorrow and turn in the completed version on Monday.

But it was almost 50 degrees here today and most of the snow is melted! :D Yay!
Last edited by bicostp on Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sniper_spike

Post by sniper_spike » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:38 pm

sam wrote:Nich, you make your life what you want it to be. And yeah I was tired, I had a nice sauna too. But yeah this is PG so I wont get into that. Although, cool story, we pulled a super move in the sauna by turning the tap on and spraying water on the heating element for about 20 seconds. Temperature went from 60 to 78 C* . It was reallllly nice, almost like a steam room.
I'm Finnish, so it's almost mandatory for me to have(own) a sauna.
And oh man is it great to relax in there after a long day... And it's a great place to think.
Dr. Gregory House wrote:Good lord, are you having a bowel movement or a baby?

soundwave

Post by soundwave » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:48 pm

I'm not quite sure how hearing of a girl cutting herself justifies a good day, but to each his own, I guess.

Anyways, my day was nothing special. The school day went by okay, considering this is the day I have no studyhall. Swim practice was hard as hell, dieing would be been easier. The 4 hours since have been fine.
Oh, and no school tomorrow, but I have a swim meet, so I have to go in at 2:15.