Winter-een-mas

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

G-force

Post by G-force » Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:01 am

@xxxeagle: Sorry, I don't have the online adapter. Even if I did my connection wouldn't be fast enough to play (56k). :(

gamefunatic

Post by gamefunatic » Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:36 am

cowsgoquack101 wrote:I'm going to do some speed runs of games I've just beat RE4(for the 4th time), and Fable. Then I'll do some NES, SNES, N64, DS,and PS2 online, more specifically Star Wars BattleFront 2. Happy Winter-een-mass!!

May the gaming be with you, always.
just like you i will be speed running ALL of my zelda games, golden eye, and who can forget Super Mario 64, well all of my games i have beaten. going to be drinking a lot of caffine i might look like this--> :shock: with a little twitching
i'm lazy...so what?

bicostp
Steam ID:bicostp

Post by bicostp » Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:06 pm

We could always do a large Kingdom of Loathing session. (it's got a chat, player vs player combat, and a bunch of other stuff). Yes I know I plug this site a bit but I think it's fun (and hilarious) :P

<- Winter-een-mas avatar! Woo hoo! :D

xxxeagle

Post by xxxeagle » Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:30 pm

G-force wrote:@xxxeagle: Sorry, I don't have the online adapter. Even if I did my connection wouldn't be fast enough to play (56k). :(
Oh thats too bad, It's really fun online though and I beleive it supports dial up. If you get an online adapter pm me and we can play.

I think I am going to play doom3 and maybe buy halflife2 for xbox and try to beat them. Does anyone have the new doom3 expansion? Is it any good?