Psp Version 1.5

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Harshboy
Portablizer

Post by Harshboy » Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:47 am

With that GTA cheat device thing, i clocked my PSP to 333 MHz, and the game improved by a lot, like it was no longer a slowed down fps issue...this thing was real GTA! But yes, the battery does need to be better......333 MHz drains it way too fast! But it's worth it :wink:
Radon199 wrote:I'm at 2.5 and I refuse to go any higher unless something truly revolutionary comes along that really makes me want to upgrade.

Anyways, by the time they crack 2.5 the only real homebrew I'll want, a Play Station emulator. FF7 on the go... drool.
They are coming out with some game that has somewhat of a background story from FF7 for the PSP...........gotta wait till like June tho..........

Mr. Cool

Post by Mr. Cool » Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:40 pm

I had a 2.0 psp, and downgraded it a few days after I got it. I couldnt get much of the homebrew I put on it towork, so I upgraded it to 2.6, to show my friends the web browser (I didnt know at the time how to upgrade to 2.0). 2.6 is pretty sweet. I use the Rss thing to listen to all my favorite podcasts which is really awesome, bbecause sometimes its a pain transferring a bunch of podcasts to my mp3 player, which I will only listen to once. I'm returning my psp tomorrow though, because my home button is broken, and constantly asks me if I want to quit if I press a button near it to hard. I think I'll keep my psp at 2.0 so I can still use most homebrew, or keep it at 1.5 with the firmware launcher.
Need unique content writer for your website? Check out http://www.uniquecontentcreation.com/