A sign of Armageddon?!!?!

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
sniper_spike
Posts: 761
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:41 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

A sign of Armageddon?!!?!

Post by sniper_spike » Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:51 pm

I think this picture rather sums up my feelings over this.
Image

Discuss.
Last edited by sniper_spike on Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Gregory House wrote:Good lord, are you having a bowel movement or a baby?

User avatar
cowsgoquack101
Senior Member
Posts: 1981
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:21 am
Steam ID: cowsgoquack101
Location: Cold, grey Indiana!
Contact:

Post by cowsgoquack101 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:53 pm

Hey I'm on there :D

The world will end on 6/6/06...Next year!
I gotta do some things...

User avatar
sniper_spike
Posts: 761
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:41 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by sniper_spike » Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:55 pm

I'm sorry if this will seem like spam to somebody,
I noticed this and decided to present it in a rather comical fashion.
It's really a thread intended for some very serious discussion... Not. :P
Last edited by sniper_spike on Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dr. Gregory House wrote:Good lord, are you having a bowel movement or a baby?

Harshboy
Portablizer
Posts: 3610
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:44 pm

Post by Harshboy » Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:56 pm

those aztec people (or some other type of hippie type indian south american people) said that the world will end sometime in 2012 near new years! but 666 would be better (i got the devils number)

User avatar
Jeff
Posts: 1402
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 1:39 pm
Location: Probably banned soon...
Contact:

Post by Jeff » Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:57 pm

It would be in 6 AD if that were true :P.
PS360Wii Fanboy FTW!

User avatar
Ackart The Fox
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Ackart The Fox » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:01 pm

Hey, I'm on there as well. :D

But as we all know, numbers are the be all and end all. However, this is just a sign of things to come. Once we reach 1337, THEN we should worry.

User avatar
Nicholai
Posts: 509
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:28 pm

Post by Nicholai » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:03 pm

Not a sign of armageddon , a sign that we have one thousand, two hundred, thirty-four people registered.

User avatar
Bay_Wolf
Senior Member
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:32 pm
Location: Farm Town

Post by Bay_Wolf » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:21 pm

Harshboy wrote:those aztec people (or some other type of hippie type indian south american people) said that the world will end sometime in 2012 near new years! but 666 would be better (i got the devils number)
I watched the show about that and it said (if i remember correctyly) that they calculated the world to end on Dec. 12 of 2012 and truthfully only God knows when it will end but its fun to guess. and if i made a guess it would be in 2012.

Regards

User avatar
soundwave
Senior Member
Posts: 3653
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:51 pm
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Post by soundwave » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:24 pm

And remember.
12/12/12...
1+2/1+2/1+2
3/3/3
2(3/3/3)
6/6/6!!!!!!

User avatar
sniper_spike
Posts: 761
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:41 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by sniper_spike » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:26 pm

Bay_Wolf wrote:
Harshboy wrote:those aztec people (or some other type of hippie type indian south american people) said that the world will end sometime in 2012 near new years! but 666 would be better (i got the devils number)
I watched the show about that and it said (if i remember correctyly) that they calculated the world to end on Dec. 12 of 2012 and truthfully only God knows when it will end but its fun to guess. and if i made a guess it would be in 2012.

Regards
The world will not end for a while.
You can be sure of that.
Dr. Gregory House wrote:Good lord, are you having a bowel movement or a baby?

User avatar
Bay_Wolf
Senior Member
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:32 pm
Location: Farm Town

Post by Bay_Wolf » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:35 pm

Why can i be sure of that? I think it will end on 12/12/12 but none of us know so we are open to our guesses.

Regards.

User avatar
MaDnEsS
Portablizer
Posts: 980
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:33 pm
Location: rochester MN
Contact:

Post by MaDnEsS » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:52 pm

Ackart The Fox wrote:Hey, I'm on there as well. :D

But as we all know, numbers are the be all and end all. However, this is just a sign of things to come. Once we reach 1337, THEN we should worry.
your the one who made it 1234 :D

User avatar
gamer2
Senior Member
Posts: 3611
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:38 pm
Location: You spam, SANTA Jason gets you!
Contact:

Post by gamer2 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:52 pm

the world ended allready, it ends all the time, every day. I live with that thought, so the End of the World dont worry me
Image
Image

User avatar
MaDnEsS
Portablizer
Posts: 980
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:33 pm
Location: rochester MN
Contact:

Post by MaDnEsS » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:53 pm

odd i didnt get that

User avatar
gamer2
Senior Member
Posts: 3611
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:38 pm
Location: You spam, SANTA Jason gets you!
Contact:

Post by gamer2 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:09 am

Your thinking too hard, Every day the world ends, yesterdays world ended over 1 hour ago
Image
Image

Post Reply