digital cube

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

gamemasterAS
Steam ID:lolz1337face
digital cube

Post by gamemasterAS » Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:52 am

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product. ... id=3756866

sorry abut how long that is i dont know how to shorten it.well back to the point i got this mp3 player.i wanted to know how do you transfer music on to it.please just answer if you know.

and it s not just drag and drop

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:31 am

did you install the drivers for it? the dah1500 should be plug and play. sweet little mp3player i think

Mr. Cool

Post by Mr. Cool » Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:56 am

I have owned that mp3 player since Septembber. Triton or G-force or someone posted a pic here, and I bought it within the hour and I have loved it ever since. If you have Windows XP, You dont need the drivers or install cd, just go into my computer, look under the removable disc and it should be there, provided you plugged it in with the usb cable. (Make sure it snaps in all the way, or it wont recognize it. It took me an hour to figure that out. If you have another version of windows you just need to install the drivers Im not sure if it works on mac or linux. Once tthe comp recognizes it, you just have to copy and paste you mp3 or wma like it was a usb jump drive. Its nice because it can store but not play all types of files, so that you can transfer them between computers, and every computer recognizes it. No installation necesary. Hope this helps.
Need unique content writer for your website? Check out http://www.uniquecontentcreation.com/

gamemasterAS
Steam ID:lolz1337face

Post by gamemasterAS » Sun Dec 25, 2005 3:03 pm

well i have xp and have instaled the cd.when i turn on the cube the song are there but it wont let me play them