Worst way to die...

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Kurt_
Portablizer
Steam ID:kurbert

Post by Kurt_ » Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:20 pm

CLEARLY the worst way to die is having your energy sucked out by a metroid!

or perphaps the worst death is no death at all. To live forever, but stil experience all the sensations of life.

Imagine the sun consuming you in a cuople million/billion years. All that heat and pain, and you'd never die.

THAT would be pretty bad.
Hey, sup?

Unidentified Assilant

Post by Unidentified Assilant » Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:35 pm

I think it is to be Burned Alive, you exprience extreme pain... and I for one don't want that to happen, drowning isn't very nice either

Somebody please buy my Dreamcast >_> £20+shipping :)

sam

Post by sam » Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:04 pm

Being restrained, while watching family and loved ones be killed. Could you imagine that? I can't I would literally die from that.
I'm the man, if you don't think so, you're wrong.
sniper_spike wrote:That sucks, bro's before ho's anyway man.

teraflop122

Post by teraflop122 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:57 am

I think the worst way to die- long or short, extremely painful or too quick to even notice- would be a cause which you have absolutely no control over, and which you could not have avoided even if you had seen it coming for years.

For instance, a tsunami is only five minutes off-shore. Zero hope of fleeing in time. Alternatively, an asteroid impact forecasted a decade previously, which science utterly fails to deflect. As the last hour approaches, you desperately try to think of a way to survive...soon enough you realize that the situation is utterly hopeless.

A meteorite falls through your roof and smashes your head (yes, people have been hit by meteors before). You go to sleep worrying about what you will do tomorrow, and considering all the trivial matters which you have faced during the previous hours. You never wake up, and your family resorts to gathering the remains of your head with sponges and buckets.

A much less likely type of death would involve having a black hole placed within your body, to slowly consume your flesh and implode your skeleton.

G-force

Post by G-force » Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:57 am

I was thinking about this while I was sitting in church today and I realized something... It dosn't matter how you die. You won't remember it once you're dead. And even if you did it wouldn't matter since you're either in a much worse pain (as in hell...) or you feel so good you don't bother to remember the pain from when you died (heaven..).

So bring on anything, it won't matter as long as you die. Unless its a really slow disease that kills you. Like cancer, that would suck.

teraflop122

Post by teraflop122 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:59 am

Or unless your religion turns out to be wrong, and you cease to exist. That would suck too.

sam

Post by sam » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:12 pm

teraflop122 wrote:Or unless your religion turns out to be wrong, and you cease to exist. That would suck too.
Owned*. Now, no more religion talk, dont want this closed.

*Be proud I said owned teraflop122, I rarely say it only in a situation I deem acceptable.
I'm the man, if you don't think so, you're wrong.
sniper_spike wrote:That sucks, bro's before ho's anyway man.

G-force

Post by G-force » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:46 pm

:lol: Nice...

We should ask a dead guy if you remember dieing...when you're dead. Anybody got a dead guy we can question?

nos_slived
Higher Idiot

Post by nos_slived » Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:18 pm

Nope, I guess we have to kill you, G-Force, then we'll ask you how it felt.

cowsgoquack101
Steam ID:cowsgoquack101

Post by cowsgoquack101 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:30 pm

Sorry G-force...*chainsaw noises* *G-force* There is extreme pain, but it's ok cause I won't know it in a few minutes when I'm dead... :lol:

teraflop122

Post by teraflop122 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:48 pm

*Be proud I said owned teraflop122
I'm proud :P

Interviewer: "So, how did it feel, dieing? What were your thoughts as it happened?"

Dead guy: "Well, I was like 'copulate this hurts'- and then, 'good the pains gone.' Then I was like, 'Darnit, I'm dead!'"