Voice chat!

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

SpongeBuell
Voice chat!

Post by SpongeBuell » Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:43 pm

As mentioned in the chat, I thought it would be fun if we did the same chatroom we are already doing, but with actual talking. i've already found a program that does it, and if you are using YIM, it requires no signing up. The program is available here (here to be specific. The chat part of it is available here, and you may need this for drivers (if it says that yacs isn't installed in the voice part)

It may sound kinda complicated, but I think that it'll be easy enough once we get started. Here's how it'll work: I'll host a chat (or someone else if I'm not around) and people request invites at the benheck.com chat. If anyone knows of a better way of doing this, speak up, we'll listen. I haven't tried it yet, but only because I haven't found anyone yet. If someone wants to sometime, you can reach me via AIM below this post. I hope this works out somehow, since I think this'll be pretty cool. Besides, how else are we supposed to know how much of an Australian accent Nin has? :P
Life of Brian wrote:
RYW wrote:RYW:

Rare
Yellow
Weasel
I'll be honest with you - I would have never guessed that.

xxxeagle

Post by xxxeagle » Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:09 pm

spunds cool but right now im on my parents computer untill they give me it for christmas and im not allowed to download anything on it at all so ill do it after christmas.