What is life all about?

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Guitar Slinger 89
What is life all about?

Post by Guitar Slinger 89 » Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:04 pm

High School. It can be the best blessing or the worst curse. Which is it for you? For me my life is a perplexing mystery that can never be solved. Thats why I have my gutair, to play out my anger my sorrow or my joy. My guitar is a chanel for lifes' problems. Can any of you say you have ever had such audacity of feeling for anything? Music has shaped my Life thats who I am. Who are you?
When all things in life are done, Love will be one of the most important endevours one could set out on...

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Post by Sparkfist » Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:19 pm

About 5 years of social isolation and depression shaped my life. As for high school, half was a living hell, the other was rather pleasent. As for working out my anger and frustration I go into personal isolation (as in I have minimal or no contact with other people), mainly so I dont have to be upset be the stupid world.
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.

Guitar Slinger 89

Post by Guitar Slinger 89 » Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:00 pm

SparkFist, that's what High School is for me. How did get through it? (I'm a Freshmen).
When all things in life are done, Love will be one of the most important endevours one could set out on...

JackFrost22
Sir Posts-alot

Post by JackFrost22 » Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:56 pm

I get through it with Running. I'm also a freshmen. I run all the time. And when your on the Cross-Country team you know a lot of people. I love it. If I didn't run all the time I think I really would go crazy.

xxxeagle

Post by xxxeagle » Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:43 pm

what the heck im a freshman too but highschools not hard at all to get through.Why did you start this topic it sounds like something a psychologyst would start. I mean its kinda weird no offense im not tryin to be mean but its not like a major thing to do.

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Post by Sparkfist » Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:32 pm

I survived but just telling my self "this is only temperary, I'll get out of high school and in the real world all the popular kids will be homeless because popularity means absolutly nothing outside these walls". That and I found a small groupe of friends that were... I guess same class socially as me and we were also rather close to being nerds/geeks. So just try and find your nitch in high school, once there it will go a little more smoothy... but I cant make any promises.
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.

SpongeBuell

Post by SpongeBuell » Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:52 pm

eh, I don't make a big deal about high school, and it doesn't make a big deal with me. I take it class by class, try to get along with whoever possible, and it's been good from freshman to now (junior)

I just look forward to the end of the day, then the end of the week on thursday and friday, than the end of the year durin the last half of the last quarter :)
Life of Brian wrote:
RYW wrote:RYW:

Rare
Yellow
Weasel
I'll be honest with you - I would have never guessed that.

xxxeagle

Post by xxxeagle » Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:16 pm

same here its easy that way i just think only a couple more classes or days

s3ptic

Post by s3ptic » Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:21 pm

eh, I don't make a big deal about high school, and it doesn't make a big deal with me. I take it class by class, try to get along with whoever possible, and it's been good from freshman to now (junior)

I just look forward to the end of the day, then the end of the week on thursday and friday, than the end of the year durin the last half of the last quarter icon_smile.gif
I'm in the same boat. I'm a freshmen, and right now schools not too bad. I have a good group of friends, and I love running cross-country, and playing soccer. I guess my biggest thing is just to stay bussy.

Guitar Slinger 89

Post by Guitar Slinger 89 » Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:32 am

From what I can see, everone Has something that makes them different and some way to harness fear, love, hope, and joy. The way that we do this is what makes us special. I have my guitar, others run or just remember that all the popular people will be homeless bums one day. With out my guitar I could not be able to release all the crap that gets thrown at me in a day... With out all these emotions we would be powerless. But, what I've found is that the greatist emotions that drives us is love. Without love, our heart, the very thing tha brings life to us would die. Thats Why it hurts so much when we are not accepted into a certian group. That's why the human race thrives for human contact. We NEED other people like our selves that we can relate to. Without love we will drive ourselfs into a deep emotional depresion that will leave us robbed of all hope. So all in all, hold on to all hope, help people in need and always keep love in your heart. For without love in your heart thoughts suiside might try to steal your love, take away your very life.

JackFrost22
Sir Posts-alot

Post by JackFrost22 » Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:11 pm

Man you should be a motavational speaker you sound like my Cross-Country coach.

xxxeagle

Post by xxxeagle » Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:33 pm

yeah you sound like a fricken psychologyst or a poet.

cennar

Post by cennar » Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:38 pm

it was my best excape from my parents, free weed, and where Ive found the best person to happen to me.

Guitar Slinger 89

Post by Guitar Slinger 89 » Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:52 pm

Cennar who is that person?

JackFrost22
Sir Posts-alot

Post by JackFrost22 » Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:03 pm

No one really knows. He is really! complex