Xbox 360 mods already

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

N Rage64
Xbox 360 mods already

Post by N Rage64 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:33 pm

http://llamma.com/xbox360/index.html

the first mod and the system isnt even out yet man o man with these mods be fun

*o*

Post by *o* » Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:35 pm

that didnt take long :shock:
Penn & Teller wrote:It's BULLS#%@

G-force

Post by G-force » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:04 pm

Wow, I didn't realize controllers were out already. Smart how they realased them before the system.

madc0w
Location:In the ghetto of Larchmont! A HALF-A-MIL HOUSE IS GANGSER!

Post by madc0w » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:07 pm

they are computer controllers, but it has the same hardware
Kayleigh57020 wrote: "button" is insanity.
Scientology
Dangerous Cult

demonofaj
Portablizer Extraordinaire
PSN Username:ajsen1gma
Steam ID:demonofaj

Post by demonofaj » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:07 pm

Yea, smrt of Microsoft, and I intended the mis-spelling. :wink:
"Life's a female of the dog species, then you die.."

soundwave

Post by soundwave » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:08 pm

I have a hard time calling the switching out of an LED a true 'mod'. And 45 for a wired controller is rediculous.

dragonhead

Post by dragonhead » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:23 pm

madc0w wrote:they are computer controllers, but it has the same hardware
actually no thats the xbox 360 controller, its usb and x-platform

Reploid Ayla

Post by Reploid Ayla » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:26 pm

soundwave wrote:I have a hard time calling the switching out of an LED a true 'mod'. And 45 for a wired controller is rediculous.
Xbox is ridiculous. You think the controller would be any less...ridic?

atkafighter

Post by atkafighter » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:56 pm

Reploid Ayla wrote:
soundwave wrote:I have a hard time calling the switching out of an LED a true 'mod'. And 45 for a wired controller is rediculous.
The whole XBOX360 idea is ridiculous. I mean how old is the current XBOX? I think it just turned 3 years old. What games does it have now? Maybe a few average shooters, and some sports games (that EA puts on every console). Wow! What a run am I right? So what we are about to get is slightly better graphics, having to buy new controllers again, $60 game price tags, and limited backwards compatability. Oh I almost forgot that this console is WHITE, and I can get customizable faceplates for it. Its so new and revolutionary I must buy it now! I can almost feel my taste for games dimishing to Halo, and Star Wars Exclusives. HA! Count me out.
That controller doesn't even look very comfortable. The shoulder/trigger buttons look like a last minute change. Primary fire = shoulder button, and secondary fire = trigger? Great lack of thinking M. I also could care less for the crossed thumb input (feels so stupid). As for the mod I think I have to give it a BFD.

soundwave

Post by soundwave » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:05 pm

Using the term XBox 360 and 'revolutionary' in the same sentence is redundant. The same can be said for a lot of systems, I guess.

vb_master

Post by vb_master » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:15 pm

atkafighter wrote:
Reploid Ayla wrote:
The whole XBOX360 idea is ridiculous. I mean how old is the current XBOX? I think it just turned 3 years old. What games does it have now? Maybe a few average shooters, and some sports games (that EA puts on every console). Wow! What a run am I right? So what we are about to get is slightly better graphics, having to buy new controllers again, $60 game price tags, and limited backwards compatability. Oh I almost forgot that this console is WHITE, and I can get customizable faceplates for it. Its so new and revolutionary I must buy it now! I can almost feel my taste for games dimishing to Halo, and Star Wars Exclusives. HA! Count me out.
That controller doesn't even look very comfortable. The shoulder/trigger buttons look like a last minute change. Primary fire = shoulder button, and secondary fire = trigger? Great lack of thinking M. I also could care less for the crossed thumb input (feels so stupid). As for the mod I think I have to give it a BFD.
Shut up, fanboy.

xxxeagle

Post by xxxeagle » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:17 pm

I think its cool that they modded the controler already. It looks like a pretty cool controler. If they release a lot of the 360 games for the pc a lot of people will just get the controller for their comp.

madc0w

Post by madc0w » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:19 pm

vb_master wrote:
atkafighter wrote:
Reploid Ayla wrote:
Shut up, fanboy.
just because he doesnt like xbox or xbox 360, doesnt mean hes a fan boy. Hell, the revolution is coming out three years after the Gamecube, and both the gamecube and PS2 have dual shoulder buttons, so if he is a fanboy, hes one that's bad at aruguing. ;)
Scientology
Dangerous Cult

Metroid fan

Post by Metroid fan » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:46 pm

madc0w wrote:
vb_master wrote:
atkafighter wrote:
Reploid Ayla wrote:
Shut up, fanboy.
just because he doesnt like xbox or xbox 360, doesnt mean hes a fan boy. Hell, the revolution is coming out three years after the Gamecube, and both the gamecube and PS2 have dual shoulder buttons, so if he is a fanboy, hes one that's bad at aruguing. ;)
I'm sorry but you fail the gamecube has only one set of shoulder buttons
See??

madc0w

Post by madc0w » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:56 pm

Metroid fan wrote:
madc0w wrote:
vb_master wrote:
atkafighter wrote:
Reploid Ayla wrote:
Shut up, fanboy.
I'm sorry but you fail the gamecube has only one set of shoulder buttons
See??
I meant that it had two buttons on one of the shoulders (Z and R) sorry for the confusion
Scientology
Dangerous Cult