The free IPod thread

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Geebs61
The free IPod thread

Post by Geebs61 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:19 pm

I am sure most of you have seen this by now, But I was wondering what your take was on it? I myself have signed up and I am waiting to have people sign up under me. Its not a scam as it was on some high profile news show, I cant remember what one. But I doubt some con artists would like to do a nation-wide interview about their scam.

If you dont know what I am talking about you can go here to find out:

http://www.freeipods.com
http://www.freeipodguide.com/

Free IPod guide is a site about FreeIpods.com, and they have a gallery showing people who ahave already recieved their IPod or flatscreen and the like.

but if you are gonna sign up because of me could ya sign up under me?

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=8619481

I am not trying to whore my link, just curious as to everyone elses take on it.(but if you are going to sign up because of me, give me the credit ya know?)

Anyway, I am willing to help anyone else get referrals if they sign up under me.

and if anyone finds this topic unnecessary, by all means delete it.

EDIT: I just saw the first thread about this.. Sorry about not using the SEARCH function first. What was I thinking? I dont think its a scam, but if the moderators do then whatever... Delete if you would like.
"Being a teenager is to experience a renaissance of the body, mind and spirit. It is to experience life at it’s fullest." - Cliff Eiffler

Black Six
360 GamerTag:Black 5ix

Post by Black Six » Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:01 am

I must admit, it's VERY tempting, but I doubt I'd be able to get fivepeople to sign up, even if they only have to cancel later. I'll leave this thread open for a little, and see what happens. That 17" LCD sure looks nice...
"It's not that life's so short, it's just that you're dead for so long." -Anonymous
Threads Closerized: Lost Track, Whoops

gannon

Post by gannon » Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:12 am

I suppose as long as it doesn't start getting as bad as the last thread it should be fine.
Last edited by gannon on Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vb_master

Post by vb_master » Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:17 pm

Still not doing it, besides, I bought a Sony Psyc Net MD MZ-N420D off Ebay, brand new in box, for $49 + $10 shipping. That's half the normal price of $99.99!

dragonhead

Post by dragonhead » Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:49 pm

AH! it works, was proven on The ScreenSavers on G4TechTV. if you sign up for the blockbuster thing, you dont even need to pay.

Geebs61

Post by Geebs61 » Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:27 pm

That was actually the clencher as to why I signed up. If it was good enough for the screen savers its good enough for me.

I still need 5 people to complete an offer though. Ill even give out Gmail accounts for those of you whosign up under me. but You will have to email me first as i only have 6 invites

as if you all dont have a gmail account already.
"Being a teenager is to experience a renaissance of the body, mind and spirit. It is to experience life at it’s fullest." - Cliff Eiffler

SpongeBuell

Post by SpongeBuell » Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:41 pm

I don't :P
Life of Brian wrote:
RYW wrote:RYW:

Rare
Yellow
Weasel
I'll be honest with you - I would have never guessed that.

Geebs61

Post by Geebs61 » Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:45 pm

you must be last person on the face of the planet. I'll give you an invite if you sign up under me and complete an offer!

SpongeBuell

Post by SpongeBuell » Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:46 pm

nah, I'm *gasp* ine with my aol account. Besides, I already have signed up.
Life of Brian wrote:
RYW wrote:RYW:

Rare
Yellow
Weasel
I'll be honest with you - I would have never guessed that.

Geebs61

Post by Geebs61 » Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:49 pm

and you could have been sitting with the cool kids man...