HaHa!!

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

gannon
HaHa!!

Post by gannon » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:29 pm

I kinda got bashed over here
The only thing I ask is, do they go around finding people with the names gannon or ganon and ask them all questions?? :p

Oh yeah, I answered the guys questions who emailed me, and yes, my spelling is horrible, but I've seen much worse...even on this forum :P

Smoothmove

Post by Smoothmove » Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:34 pm

This guys obsessed.. :shock:
I am bored O_o

SpongeBuell

Post by SpongeBuell » Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:43 pm

when I first saw that, I thought that guy became your mortal ememy in another forum and was trying to get you banned from there or something. All I can say is WOW. A little bit of a perfectionist/obssesive compusionist, I must say.
Life of Brian wrote:
RYW wrote:RYW:

Rare
Yellow
Weasel
I'll be honest with you - I would have never guessed that.

mindstein

Post by mindstein » Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:57 pm

WOW, that guy need to get a bit of a life.
Not everyone is a Zelda fanatic
I know that we spend a lot of time working on our projects but I don't see the LPC bashing on someone because they spell bad or ask a question like:
whats the differance between a 4 switcher and a 6 switcher?

Some people just shouldn't run forums. I am glad that Gannon, and Black Six are as understanding as they are never bash a newbie because of their lack of knowledge.

Quall1

Post by Quall1 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:55 pm

wow, pretty much what was said above explains my reaction as well.

The person actually created a site to bash people that spell ganon with 2 n's. Got some mental issues

dragonhead

Post by dragonhead » Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:01 pm

umm, that guy is PUH-THEH-TIC

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Post by Sparkfist » Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:46 pm

Wow, simply wow. That guy has to be the biggest flamer I've seen. i was on a MB that talked about Gundam and it almost never got that bad... only one person comes to mind. But its still a rarity to see someone get angry over so many silly little things.
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.

Geebs61

Post by Geebs61 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:05 am

What exactly comes with a "GANNON-BAN" Can I get fries with it. Evidently if you spell gannon the way nintendo does in the first game, he will flame you on a site that no one cares about. He has some serious OCD issues... And will probably kill himself if he is ever proved wrong about anything Zelda related.
"Being a teenager is to experience a renaissance of the body, mind and spirit. It is to experience life at it’s fullest." - Cliff Eiffler