Project 42 is....

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Smoothmove
Project 42 is....

Post by Smoothmove » Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:27 am

...the portables that he is using for his book! Ive known this for a while, and I didnt realize until today that Benss trying to keep it a secret. He said that in the book there will be several methods to build several different Portables. And so far with every Proj.42 Portable hes made it several ways. Anyone else notice this or am I mistakenly thinking you are oblivious? (no offence)
I am bored O_o

Geebs61

Post by Geebs61 » Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:38 am

umm... Yeah, we all know about this... he has been saying that these are ones he is making for project 42. I dont know of anyone here oblivious to it.
"Being a teenager is to experience a renaissance of the body, mind and spirit. It is to experience life at it’s fullest." - Cliff Eiffler

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Post by Sparkfist » Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:12 am

Well he also mentioned in his book it would tell you how to make 8 portables (really 4 systems), 4 being built using the CNC machinary and the other 4 by hand. The only think he has yet to show us is how the books layout is or its final cover (if the cover changes). Though I seriously doubt those last parts will be revealed.
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.