Long time no see.

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

project_failure
Long time no see.

Post by project_failure » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:55 pm

Lots of new members. Anybody still around that remembers me?

If I remember right blog-ish post are not allowed but ive been wondering about you guys.

I found my MGC shirt this morning and got hit with a tidal wave of memories and decided to login.
Sword_Gun wrote:Klef your asking a whole bunch of videogame players.. for girl advice.. Nice.
It is not junk! It is assorted goods with no current use.
-Project Failure

Skyone

Re: Long time no see.

Post by Skyone » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:51 pm

Throwing in my remembrance.

project_failure

Post by project_failure » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:04 pm

Skyone wrote:Throwing in my remembrance.
Yay! I was just talking to Jim the other day about anime expo. I'm planning on going to the one this summer. You and Triton should come again.

The forums Seem to be revamped quite a bit. I don't remember ads or a reference section.
Sword_Gun wrote:Klef your asking a whole bunch of videogame players.. for girl advice.. Nice.
-Project Failure

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:26 pm

i'd really like to go again, i know tom is goin this year. but there is no way i'd be able to afford it on my current budget of zero dollars :lol:

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Post by Sparkfist » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:00 am

What's up?!

Good to see an old forum regular come back to see us... Well I'm kind of like that really, haven't dropped in for a couple weeks. Hope to see some posts from you and if you've been doing anything cool let us know.

As for MGC... Oh how I wish I could have gone.[/lament] I had just started a new job, and well left me strapped for cash, the cost of gas, and well the wife says we need to save for a house. So crossing my fingers that 2013, I will make a return. That is if the world doesn't get destroyed on December 21 this year.

-Sparkfist
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.

gamemasterAS
Steam ID:lolz1337face

Post by gamemasterAS » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:58 am

I was just stopping by to see whats up. Seems the forums hardly belongs to any of us anymore.

project_failure

Post by project_failure » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:30 pm

Triton wrote:i'd really like to go again, i know tom is goin this year. but there is no way i'd be able to afford it on my current budget of zero dollars :lol:
For the moment the our budgets are about the same. Trying to clean up my act so I can get a job in the oilfields. They pay pretty decent maybe I can help you out on funds if I end up ballin out of control.
Sparkfist wrote:What's up?!

Good to see an old forum regular come back to see us... Well I'm kind of like that really, haven't dropped in for a couple weeks. Hope to see some posts from you and if you've been doing anything cool let us know.
Haven't had any really interesting projects as of late, but I have been keeping myself busy. Helping my friend fix up his parents old house (we rent it), repairing my car, raising a dog etc. I didn't even know I had an interest in cars till I started fixing mine. :lol:
gamemasterAS wrote:I was just stopping by to see whats up. Seems the forums hardly belongs to any of us anymore.
The forum will always be ours!
-Project Failure

nevermind1534
Steam ID:nevermind1534

Post by nevermind1534 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:32 pm

I do now
Kyo wrote:"does anyone here know how to fly a plane?"

"STAND BACK EVERYBODY, I HAVE A FAKE ID"