Nintendo AV adapter.

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

cennar
Nintendo AV adapter.

Post by cennar » Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:29 am

ok this request is for all nintendo specifcly the n64 and game cube.. ok kids heres what im looking for does any one have a madcaz n64/cube rf addapter the kind that works on the snes model 003 but not the snes 001/2, ok i need to know what side the rf in from an antena goes relitive to the switch or the av cable also.. (more important) if you can open the plug of end of the adapter (the end that fits in to nintendo AV out side) and tell me or drw if you can what the plug looks like and where it goes all that kind of good stuff. cus well i did my n64 portable some time ago and now that ive diched it i want to cut my losses and move on but i cant rember how the rf adapter went to gether.. stupid mistake. but i cant realy find on line any thing that hints to where every things suposed to go...

yeah, this is why i need to not soulder stoned.

someone64

Post by someone64 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:26 am

you can just use a regular nintendo rf adapter for gamecube\n64\Snes. it should be available at your nearest electronic or video game store.

someone64

Post by someone64 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:30 am

also, you can just leave the av out jack alone, so it'll be easier to connect the rf modulator to the system

cennar

Post by cennar » Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:22 pm

yeah i ran out of money.. compleatly... so any one have one they want to rip apart for the name of portables