lock the political posts

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

cennar
lock the political posts

Post by cennar » Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:36 pm

boycot the political posts, simply just keep vews of a strong political nature to your selfs

xxxeagle

Post by xxxeagle » Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:47 pm

i agree as i said on the political forum im tired of arguing politics and im not posting on that thread anymore

SeinorMexicano

Post by SeinorMexicano » Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:03 pm

If you don't want to see the Political Discussion thread...simply don't view it. If your tired of arguing about politics there, you don't have to go. Let the people that want to use it use it, and you can just let them be :wink:

It's not like it's a rule of this Forum that you have to partcipate in that said thread.

The Zydeco King

Post by The Zydeco King » Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:11 pm

Yes it's true all you have to do is, just not participate in the Political thread but the problem I see is that some people on this forum will start hating each other and will always remember and hold others political views against each other even on topics which have nothing to do with politics.
Last edited by The Zydeco King on Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cennar

Post by cennar » Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:16 pm

thats pritty much why.. and i dont want to end up hating some guy who ive never meet

SeinorMexicano

Post by SeinorMexicano » Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:32 pm

Well, anybody that will hate someone else over a political view must fairly idiotic, and probably shouldn't be on the Forums anyway. That's not how it's gonna be, though, and it's better to just end it now before everybody hates eachother for no good reason. I see your point now.

I just wish some people would ease up every now and then :? (not really refering to any of you, by the way)

Link89

Post by Link89 » Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:27 pm

I agree with senior mexicano. I'm tired of arguing politics. And yes I'm partly to blame for starting this whole thing. I don't think we need to continue it. I just want to say that Ben said that in the furom 42 section we could talk about whatever. It's there right if they want to talk about it. The only reason we should stop is when the mud slinging happens and name calling. A LOT of people say profanity on here and just do the $%#@* thing to bleep it out but the're still saying it. And they don't get kicked off. But don't listen to me if you don't want to.
You don't have to worry about the world ending tomorrow, it's already tomorrow in Australia

Black Six
360 GamerTag:Black 5ix

Post by Black Six » Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:39 am

Yeah guys, just remember:
Since Ben has made his opinion clear, this thread is no longer needed.
Thread Closed.
"It's not that life's so short, it's just that you're dead for so long." -Anonymous
Threads Closerized: Lost Track, Whoops