Reporting a user (spammer from the looks)

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

resecnded x
PSN Username:ShadowXKaiser
360 GamerTag:King Kickass99
Reporting a user (spammer from the looks)

Post by resecnded x » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:39 pm

I went across the handheld hacking subforum to check it out, and it seems that there's a spammer or something that's advertising a website (theirs or somebody elses? idk) and the username is: canhnptkj

im pretty sure whatever they're doing, is NOT approved by the benheck forum rules, and this is just a concern I decided to report, if any moderator/admin reads this, can you reply if you can do something about it please?

I like my topic choices not cluttered up with spam topics, makes it easier to find what I need/want to find

plus, they keep on spamming canada goose parka, and I honestly don't give a hot liquid steaming pile of horse excrement

............also on an off note, finally, the subforums are up now (or HAVE been up, but I never bothered to check when they were) :D
"Zeus, your son has returned; I have brought the destruction, OF OLYMPUS"

wallydawg

Re: Reporting a user (spammer from the looks)

Post by wallydawg » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:11 pm

So hit the exclamation point button on the post to report it. That's what it's there for ;)

We have been getting more bots lately it seems. The spam ones are annoying but the Sentient ones that post relative to the topic are kind of scary.

Tapatalk Mobile Post Woooooooo

resecnded x
PSN Username:ShadowXKaiser
360 GamerTag:King Kickass99

Post by resecnded x » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:36 pm

....................oh, heh, I kinda forgot about that button *put "open mouth insert feet, fall on face moment" line here*

...............lol :lol:
"Zeus, your son has returned; I have brought the destruction, OF OLYMPUS"

Black Six
360 GamerTag:Black 5ix

Post by Black Six » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:24 pm

Please report them, and if you don't see them taken care of after a couple days, send me a PM with a link to their account.

Closerized.
"It's not that life's so short, it's just that you're dead for so long." -Anonymous
Threads Closerized: Lost Track, Whoops