Threadless T-Shirts

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Stooge
Threadless T-Shirts

Post by Stooge » Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:19 am

Hey guys. Just though I'd share an idea with you. I rember a while back there were plans to make up some Portables T shirts. I was thinking that if someone submitted their design to Threadless and we all vote on it. Then it might get through and we would have hassle free custom portable shirts. In case you didn't know Threadless is a company that prints t shirts that have been submitted to their website, the shirt designs are voted on by members and if the design gets a good enough rateing then it will be printed.
If you were thinking of spending some money they have some great t-shirts avalible but I'd wait untill they have another one of their regular sales when all shirts go for $10 :D

(I'd like to point out that if you click the link above and buy a shirt, you will be earning me points but if you don't like me just type in Threadless.com in your address bar)

Mr. Cool

Post by Mr. Cool » Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:25 am

How do you make a tshirt design?
Need unique content writer for your website? Check out http://www.uniquecontentcreation.com/

Jeff

Post by Jeff » Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:47 am

You can just use cafepress. And make the price base so nbody gets rich of the other.
PS360Wii Fanboy FTW!