Ocarina of Time 3D OST

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Mikeyman64
Ocarina of Time 3D OST

Post by Mikeyman64 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:40 pm

So, I have a predicament. I pre-ordered OoT 3D, and was planning on getting a copy of the OST when I got it. Well, I had to go to Arizona last minute, and had no idea that the offer for the OST ended June 20th at 12am PST, so I called the game store I ordered the game from and had them ship it to me. It is now June 20th, and it will be 2 days before I get my copy. I called both the game store to see what they could do and even Nintendo, but neither could offer any assistance.

So my question for you all, is does anyone not plan on getting a copy of the OST and wish to sell/give away a registration pin before midnight PST, or does anyone plan on selling their OST when they get it in if they have already registered it?
Go Here! On Your Wii!

Matt. 5:27

arnel81
Steam ID:6arnel9

Re: Ocarina of Time 3D OST

Post by arnel81 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:01 pm

Did you receive the copy? Are you still keeping it? :lol:
Welcome to me though!

Mikeyman64

Re: Ocarina of Time 3D OST

Post by Mikeyman64 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:15 pm

Ah, I guess I should have updated.

So I called Nintendo and gave them my information and the whole story, and to my dismay, they could do nothing for me. I was quite bummed. But as it turns out, they seemed to pull through for me. Because even though I was at least 24 hours past due (even after all the additional time they gave) I received an email from them that they had shipped me a CD, and sure enough, about a week or so later I got my CD!

So props to Nintendo for helping out their 15-year running, loyal customer. :D
Go Here! On Your Wii!

Matt. 5:27