Canadians... What could do better, this next time.

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

cennar
Canadians... What could do better, this next time.

Post by cennar » Tue May 03, 2011 9:45 am

Well I was about to take off to work and then I sat in my car and listened to the election results, I killed my battery waiting to get this all loaded on me...

The Conservitives FU*&ing won the Fedral ellection...

The NDP some how are the Oposition. and there seams to be no more Liberals...

Record bending awesomeness that is that part... the first part still really sucks.

Oh well Jacks in it for the long haul.
But why did enough stupid copulate not go out and vote the pants off these crooks? whats going on with the S16 bill or s60bill or that same bill that keeps changing names, you know the one giving judges less power to act on small drug offenses?! reversing years of awesome pot work. Stonners taking time out of listening to there records over and over again to make weed some what less criminal, and keeping the dam stuff on the fence.... that's one issue. How a bout provoking a huge ass roit in toronto over the G20 Budget commision, with a BILLION dollar plus security force on sight. Humm LETS PLAY BANKER!! ok your the guy at the till, there's not much money in the vault, it's all your clients money. Now here's what you need to do, spend that money on guns and riot gear and under cover officers... spend it all! oh hell borrow some and pile it on the credit card... Not your credit card jerk! the peoples credit card... yeah rip off the tax payers!! oh ok the windows broke in the bank. that's a bottle full of gassoline with a lit rag hanging out of it, might want to ask the guy in riot gear to handle that one.

then the NDP... who have vowed to introduce a huge pain in the ass, Fedral insurance, which exists in a few provinces and does really really well, costs half as much and covers way more! Because even in a rich place like BC or a poor place like Manatobia, there arn't people compeating over what is argued essential in owning a vehicle.

The Conservitives, who are watching our troops leave on time from the middle east, want to buy fighter jets.. New SVTOL stealth things that even big bro America is having money issues just developing them right.. The conservitives sound like my friends who borrow and borrow money have all the new toys and still can't pay there electrical bills. It's not conservative any thing, it's a sell out huge! The Cretch wouldn't do it (most experianced politition in my life time, to serve the country) . Martin didn't F up that bad....

Still though, some how we have to get rid of the party (whos own home provence The richest because of the oil sands can't even balance there own spending) which sucks all kids of ass. after Conservatives I'm ready to try any thing, frig lets see the next four years of those morons dueling it out with the NDP, who would at least attempt to get the French in the constitution, I mean there leader is one of those awesome Montrealers like Shatter was.

Snow_Cat
Steam ID:Snow_Cat

Re: Canadians... What could do better, this next time.

Post by Snow_Cat » Tue May 03, 2011 2:03 pm

The problem is how the Liberals and NDP campaigned.

Ignatiff is actually quite competent, though out of sync with Canadian politics.
The Liberals (in my riding) were also very classy in person, and I had made up my mind to vote for them when I visited their (linked form their website, and Google Ad.) voter information website. That thing pissed me right off because it obstently did not have any information for voters, generated popups, and panned/zoomed around like a damn Mazda commercal INSTEAD OF ALLOWING ME TO CONTROL WHERE I WAS BROWSING. What it did offer up was a hell-of-a-lot-of information about their supporters, their contact information, the GPS location reported by their cellphones, crosslinked with geo. and foursquare locations- I would post a link into the back end of it but they've taken it down now that they've lost but it was a colossal WTF!

The NDP again kept their supporting partymembers out of the media consequently there was a general uneasyness about voting for them. And their 'talking puppet' ads did not inspire.

And the Conservatives continue to use that Cassus-database that keeps track of the disposition of all their supporters, and allowed them to keep their supporters engaged throughout. And it didn't hurt that they had a few high profile party members of impecable ethics- though those members were very vocal in their critisim of Harper.

I am unhapy that the conservatives now have a majority; esp, with their violating laws and protocol like they were some how immune; and their insulting 'family values' and 'we are the government' crap. FFS, many government agencies pretaining to families, and social values were stripped of their funding if not shut down alltogeter for political opposition; even their previous candidate for my riding was a known drug trafficer who subsequently surrendered to the OPP.

But, until the other parties pull their crap together this is what we have to work with.

On the upside I can apply for tax status now, since I am in a demographic they are paying off in the hopes that I might decide to vote for them next time instead.

cennar

Post by cennar » Wed May 04, 2011 9:59 am

see I know the adds are garbage, Track record, Harper is the least qualified. only in his first term has he even left the country. The librals, have been running around with out a real leader since they lost the cretch... Ya got to miss the cretch.

this is still going to be intresting, mostly if I'm staying on topic with the track record, we've never had the 'Opertunity' to see the NDP as oposition ever! this is kind of good to see, expecialy when the Conservities go off about there 'Plain'

Politicaly I feel I'm allot more moderate than most of the statments I've made, I think the Fedral governing conventions should be, but there are a few things from the NPD I've lived with on one cost and saw vary much missing and needed on the other.

Also there is no love in any Canadian for a conservitive Government, just a TV related bias. Pick up a book or too, then read there adds in Miclaines (the Canadian sort of Times) you would Vomit knowing more about how this election happend. but this upseat Jack has, plained vary well. Like I said the librals though credible have had no real leader ship. You can't run the same game the Conservitives are playing. Smear campaigns don't work, NDP voters if you want to look at the parts of the country that 'went orange' arn't big on much of that 'anglo' news media. the race looked vary Diffrent in Quebec. The Librals and Conservities have a horible reputation in most of southern BC, Manatobia and seemed to make a huge effect on this election... Not having a face to assoceate any of the copulate ups left or right. Hell there was no Conservitive candidates in this district.

But there where Auto Dialers phoning Canadians from the USA to tell us in the middle of the copulate night we needed to go to a difrent district for our vote... hundreads if not thousands of people where like "WTF?!" wile others who debate voting and think it's pontless to ask for any thing better than chicken nuggets for lunch and hot dogs for supper said, "Well I guess I'm not burning the gas on this one.

Also 13percent higher voter turn out compared to 2008 out lowest voter turn out in history. I can tell you right now that 13TIMES that would have had a huge effect. not one of my friends voted even after me pestering them I got the "Well it's a system, it's a system and I don't support it... also your mails here and your taxes and insurance checks dubble what you where expecting, so congrats you've got some coin here, you have at least a months expenses, and I don't file taxes because it's a system!!"

if it is a system and there is some jerk off manipulating you, chose at LEAST which jerk off is worth voting for, so YOU can have the right person screwing with your life.

on a side note, is it intresting to see both the rich poor gap widen before this election and then to see the results. in power the party that campains to the rich (Tar sands, stealth bombers), and in oposition the party who rides the working class ticket, (Social helthcare, government car isurance)

I think I get it, some people want to live and go to work and not have to pay some god aweful bill when they break a leg or miss a day because they got hit by some jerk offs SUV. Other people will take any job they can because they have to afford to top off the SVU which they drive alone every day in the car pool lane smashing into things and immigrants cyclist and what not just so they can show up to work and build tanks and bombers... That's just how I see it, and it's pretty clear a thing to see from here.
I am unhapy that the conservatives now have a majority; esp, with their violating laws and protocol like they were some how immune; and their insulting 'family values' and 'we are the government' crap
I'm sure it's almost impossible to find one elected official, especially in such a crook like the imcmbant, who is not trying to hid behind the nations children.

Steamdnt
PSN Username:xboxlive_adm

Post by Steamdnt » Thu May 05, 2011 12:08 am

Really?
The Conservatives haven't done anything wrong, Wanna know why? The copulate Liberals and bloq called an election because of the budget, even though they didn't read it.
If the government had actually been allowed to do something, the conservatives wouldn't be getting crap on.
Harper bought some fighter jets, Yeah, With a quick look at the news, you might be able to see why Canada should be a little afraid, and ready to protect itself. Still better than when the Liberals bought those 5 Subs, none of which are in operation today. Also, Remember not allowing any budgeting for the Sea-king helicopters, That worked out great for the liberals, didn't it?
The fact is, Canada voted in Conservatives, MAJORLY. Truth is, Canada actually sees that Harper knows what he is doing.
As far as your Alberta hate seems so go, No, We are actually quite good at spending and acquiring money, That's how business works. Not by "not being able to balance our budgets" Alberta has Tar-sands, Deal with it.
tar-sands aren't dirty, As much as you say they are, it's impossible to make a profitable business by taking twice as much energy to get a small portion out, as everyone seems to suggest.
also, Have you ever been to a copulate tarpit? ITS A copulate PIT FULL OF TAR, NOTHING GREW THERE ANYWAYS, if anything removing the oil cleans the sand, and preps it for new growth.
- Formerly known as DNT 2.5
A wild Website link has appeared.

Black Six
360 GamerTag:Black 5ix

Post by Black Six » Thu May 05, 2011 3:47 am

3. No politics or religious talk. Past threads have proven that controversial issues and debates of religion and politics very rarely carry on calmly with respectful disagreement. Said topics constantly conclude with several hurt feelings, and a lock. Do not force or suggest your political and religious views and ideas upon others, this is not the place for it.
Closerized.
"It's not that life's so short, it's just that you're dead for so long." -Anonymous
Threads Closerized: Lost Track, Whoops