Freakiest dream/lolwut to OH **** moment (s) you had/saw

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

cennar
Re: Freakiest dream you had

Post by cennar » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:16 pm

copulate yeah, after leaving Victoria i had a dream my girl friend and I where out some were and my old room mate Ian ran into us. he was really freaky though, the guys he was with told us he was "really screwed up, he's confused. He thinks Your trying to kill him." Ian howled in the air shaking his arms. He grabbed chairs tossing them all over the room. He started chasing us around. we ran out side Chelsea grabbed these orange plastic toy guns from her bag and motioned shooting them towards me making "Pt-CHU!!!" sounds wile we ran through town. Ian was still chasing us, we crossed the street wile people began redirecting him for us.

Farly normal dream

themadhacker

Post by themadhacker » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:11 pm

I had this dream where I was in some desolate town in the middle of nowhere and nobody was around. allt he buildings were really old and stuff too. then all at once the civiallians come out and charge me because apparently people around there were zombies. I have no place to run, so I bolt to this victorian looking 5 story house. I am confronted by a zombie toddler in there and he chases me up the winding steps to the top fllors, where I pick him up and toss him off, leaving his body smashed on the first floor. I woke up half freaked out and half grinning :)
rest in peace, Ronnie James Dio! \m/

humakabula1
360 GamerTag:H1writer

Post by humakabula1 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:33 am

i was with some friends and my ex came up and stabbed me with a spoon (like how the chick gets stabbed in inception)
then i somehow got in a spaceship and it was playing out the events of mass effect.
in all i think i should play more mass effect and use less spoons
Wedgix (custom linux distro): 20% complete

DK

Post by DK » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:45 am

Last night I dreamt that the Ramones were an accopella band. Scared me a bit.

themadhacker

Post by themadhacker » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:53 pm

DK wrote:Last night I dreamt that the Ramones were an accopella band. Scared me a bit.

maybe the ramones aren't, but metallica is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSpuVsLnl1k" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
rest in peace, Ronnie James Dio! \m/

hellfire

Re: Looking for movie

Post by hellfire » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:35 am

kibble wrote:Don't you hate those dreams where you get something really cool and then you tell yourself in your dream that you'll set it aside so that you'll have it later on and then you wake up only to find out it was a dream?

It's like:

"AWWESSSSSSOME!!!!!! AWWWESSSSSSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *wake up* AWWWWW...................... :( "
yup.. i had a dream one time that i found a couple pounds of weed at someones house.. i was like hell yea, and when i grabbed it someone was like "hey, thats mine".. so i held it real tight and ran.. while i was running i fell into this giant hole.. right before i hit the ground i woke up in my bed while holding my green pillow real tight against my chest.. i had a real good laugh at that one.
http://mylittlegamer.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cennar

Post by cennar » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:00 pm

I have dreams my Mom who is building weapons for the US gov, was pro style smoking my gandolf pipe. I can't even stoke that thing well, (I'm a roller by the way, always have been, always will.) I love those dreams where cops pull me over and make me smoke with them. Awesome dream, I hope Craig gets into the RCMP so it will come true...

ShockSlayer
Niblet 64

Post by ShockSlayer » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:15 pm

The ones that come true are freaky...Nine times out of ten I'm SpiderMan.

Oh, one time I remember being a debilitated iron man running around in that first computer room in Half life, while Iron Monger was chasing me around. First time I had seen that movie was really late at night.
http://twitter.com/ShockSlayer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

GeckoLink

Post by GeckoLink » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:50 pm

once I a dream where I got a PS3 and I was sad in the morning when I dident have one

resecnded x
PSN Username:ShadowXKaiser
360 GamerTag:King Kickass99

Post by resecnded x » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:25 pm

another one I had was in some kind of wasteland with qbert like blocks scattered around; the whole area and everything was colored different shades of red, and there was this thing who looked like aku from samurai jack; for some reason, as long as it's gaze was on me, I couldn't leave my dream, and it was getting freaky

after someone shook me (I think I fell asleep in class when this happened; I don't know if that is it or not), I managed to "teleport" away form my dream, and after the aku figure looked at me one more time, I woke up
"Zeus, your son has returned; I have brought the destruction, OF OLYMPUS"

resecnded x

Post by resecnded x » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:20 pm

bump?

mako321

Post by mako321 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:16 am

GeckoLink wrote:once I a dream where I got a PS3 and I was sad in the morning when I dident have one
That happened to me once, but it was a DS and not a PS3. :(

budnespid

Post by budnespid » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:24 am

I dreamed last night that I chipped both of my front teeth. I woke up extremely pissed because I love my teeth and bad teeth are one of my pet peeves.

No idea how I chipped them though. :P

resecnded x

Post by resecnded x » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:38 am

bump again?

cennar

Post by cennar » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:41 pm

sit down, hands at your side.