Freakiest dream/lolwut to OH **** moment (s) you had/saw

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

resecnded x
PSN Username:ShadowXKaiser
360 GamerTag:King Kickass99
Re: Freakiest dream you had

Post by resecnded x » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:07 pm

bump for good measure
"Zeus, your son has returned; I have brought the destruction, OF OLYMPUS"

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:18 pm

resecnded x wrote:bump for good measure
You know what happens when no one cares about a thread anymore/has anything to add? It dies. This thread has died several times. Dig a hole, push it in, and put the dirt on it.

nightwheel
PSN Username:nightwheel
360 GamerTag:nightwheel94
Steam ID:nightwheel

Post by nightwheel » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:22 pm

Back when I was between 7-9. (I'm 20 now.) I had a strange, almost comical dream when I think back on it. Which at the time, managed to scare me enough to cause me to wake up screaming.

Anyways, I'm going to try to tell as many of the dream's details as I possibly can. As I said, it's been over a decade since I've had this dream.

The dream:
It all started at my house outside. Everything seemed to be real, but at the same seemed fake. Kinda hard to explain.

There was a party going on. A whole lot of people was there. Way a lot older than I was at time time. People at the party seemed to be around the 21-25 ages.

All seemed to be going fine when out of the blue. A little meteor/asteroid thing landed in our side yard, causing no impact damage what so ever. A guy at the part then proceded to kick the thing towards the back yard. Past our dog (which we had at the time) that was tied to the power pole in out back yard. And into the cemetery behind our house.

I then walk back towards out front yard. While I was in out front yard. Near the corner of our drive way and the road.

Three (may have been one) little classic saucer shaped, transparent green UFO appeared and started to fly above me. (They/It were no bigger than say a medium sized Frisbie.) Then they/ it preceded to start picking me up in the air to carry me off. I only made it like five feet off the ground in the dream. Before I woke up screaming in my bed.

I still have no idea to what it meant :lol:

Who knows if the Namco Portable will ever become a reality? :P

resecnded x

Post by resecnded x » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:05 am

mkay, ill let this rest for maybe a year + 1/2, then ill revive it, but for now, admins, delete/close this topic please

it was a popular topic while it lasted huh?

cennar

Post by cennar » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:44 am

buddy your starting to bug me, if you didn't get your topic bumped after post what ever asking... Let it die. posts die of disinterest.

you might want to here a few more...

Alieans? Oh ive tried Aliens a few times here goes.

First time with the extras I was on a futon and they started cuting me open, with these long skinny mirror covered things they pulled through my body conecting with light they started removing organs. Two Ets hover over me. the one closest was talking to me "Where going to make you even better. Here that should help-" the other one by him self now drifting to the other end of the room cut him or her off "Stop talking to them your wasting time, why do you talk to them they can't hear you any way."

I looked over my shoulders and the room, what was the room I passed out in had drifted off into infinity under me and the floating Futon.

"It makes me feel better" the closer Alien shoot back. "There you go all done"

I woke up laughing my self into tears. Aliens are funny...

Then at a party where I was mistaken thinking I had been doing some thing to feed, soon to be, ill demise out of a window with a ton of brain damage. Then I was hanging onto the back of an Alien space ship a purple spinning thing taking a huge right turn through the galaxy. I came out of this laughing my face off vomiting into the toilet. Apparently I sat strait up and walked through the hall took a right and grabbed the porcelain with both hands before slamming the door closed with my feet, this was clearly fallowed by hooting laughter and my startled realization I was still alive again, laughter rolled on out. I love that kind of barking laughter.

resecnded x

Post by resecnded x » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:04 pm

ok....i get it, this topic is dead

admins/mods.....once again, please close/delete this topic

cennar

Post by cennar » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:33 pm

NO DUDE YOU DON'T GET HOW A FORUM WORKS!!

Your seriously doing the internet wrong.

Keep sharing the Freaky dreams you have had people don't close the thread, let it be!

resecnded x

Post by resecnded x » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:34 pm

...................oh kay then....keep this thread alive until some else dredges this up to the surface again?

.............in all honesty, im out of dreams to share

cennar

Post by cennar » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:41 pm

take a nap then.

Last night I had this wild dream:

I woke up out side in a yard under snow, the snow was all mixed up. like it was the comforters I was under and the ground though I would feel from time to time I was on top of the snow. there where these little kids kicking my girl friend wile she was asleep. I woke up thinking god I hate the idea of me and her having kids.

some of them just speak to you.

resecnded x

Post by resecnded x » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:48 pm

heck, most times I fall completely asleep, my dreams are no dreams.....just an endless black void; at this point, unless im hopped up on sugar or drank a couple can's of red bull, and played God of War III late in the morning, I got no other dreams to share

that, and im having trouble getting some sleep............might be turning into an insomniac

cennar

Post by cennar » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:27 pm

bike lots or run or some thing that keeps your head pumping as well as the rest of you. I find the best sleep comes shortly after I can't. just when you wake up tear your self out of bed and go. laying around barging with the world makes you forgot you had any dreams.

humakabula1
360 GamerTag:H1writer

Post by humakabula1 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:17 am

you killed my internet bird.
Wedgix (custom linux distro): 20% complete

cennar

Post by cennar » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:21 pm

two stonners with one bird.

Fly internet seagull fly!!

This will kill the thread, and it's pain free natural... YOU COLD BASTARDS WANTED TO EUTHANIZE THE THREAD!!! in front of the hole Internets

resecnded x

Post by resecnded x » Thu May 19, 2011 7:08 pm

this isn't much of a dream, but sometimes, either when im sick or for no reason (don't know if its only a sickness related happening),either when im standing or siting on a chair, my whole body/something feels like its gonna fall. My body itself doesn't move much during this, but the experience feels like my soul is gonna fall out of my body like something's dragging it out of the left side, hence the feeling that im falling on the left side of my body

anyone gets the idea of what im saying and knows what it might be?

Tchay

Post by Tchay » Fri May 20, 2011 1:49 am

lol Cennar...

In my lifetime I have had 3, count em, 3 lucid dreams. In which I actually FIGURED OUT that I was dreaming. Cool, kickass, super powers, sex, etc....

But couple weeks ago? I had my first MULTI-LEVELED dream. Inception anyone??? It had 3 levels (not counting reality).

3rd level - wooden stairs doing a "square spiral" or whatever you call that. Then a chick showed up. Things happened.
2nd level - Me waking up from that laying in my old bedroom back in Ohio. Doing this in my bed.
1st level - I wake up and I am standing in a clutter of unstable dream matter. Then I see a chick....

And then I woke up, for realz. Pitching a glorious tent.
Image Image