Freakiest dream/lolwut to OH **** moment (s) you had/saw

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Haunted360
PSN Username:Haunted360
360 GamerTag:Haunted 360
Re: Freakiest dream you had

Post by Haunted360 » Sat May 21, 2011 9:34 pm

A Zombie bit my elbow and it was bleeding and I could see the tendons, muscle etc...

When I woke up, it was hurting. This is because I was sleeping on it 'twisted'. lol.

Another one, is when I woke up yelling

"DON'T TOUCH MY PLAYSTATION" or "THAT'S MY PLAYSTATION!"

Mainly in the dream, someone was breaking my PlayStation 1. Snapping the lid, smashing it on the floor...

This has happened several times...

resecnded x
PSN Username:ShadowXKaiser
360 GamerTag:King Kickass99

Post by resecnded x » Sun May 22, 2011 3:08 am

Haunted360 wrote:A Zombie bit my elbow and it was bleeding and I could see the tendons, muscle etc...

When I woke up, it was hurting. This is because I was sleeping on it 'twisted'. lol.

Mainly in the dream, someone was breaking my PlayStation 1. Snapping the lid, smashing it on the floor...

the l4d/l4d2 kind of zombies, or the half-life kind?
"Zeus, your son has returned; I have brought the destruction, OF OLYMPUS"

weaponepsilon

Post by weaponepsilon » Mon May 23, 2011 11:15 am

Here's a funny one. I just dreamed that I succeeded in portablizing a toilet, but I had to reinstall it to ...um, "download" it.
http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/weapon_epsilon
Trade thread!
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24425" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Currently owned: (In response to Tibia)

52 platforms; 67 individual systems; 919 singular games (0 doubles!); 2 arcade cabs

Haunted360
PSN Username:Haunted360
360 GamerTag:Haunted 360

Post by Haunted360 » Wed May 25, 2011 9:57 pm

resecnded x wrote:
Haunted360 wrote:A Zombie bit my elbow and it was bleeding and I could see the tendons, muscle etc...

the l4d/l4d2 kind of zombies, or the half-life kind?
Zombieland type...

com64
PSN Username:Megami64
Steam ID:munchluxe63

Post by com64 » Fri May 27, 2011 1:34 pm

I've had recurring dreams of drowning at a beach, climbing a tile spiral staircase, and walking calmly away from a home occupied by giant mechanical spider doll heads out of Toy Story, but that was from when I was five. Recently, I haven't had many dreams.

However, my Dad had a scifi dream about a space ship that murdered its inhabitants, sorta like 2001: A Space Odyssey or one of the Resident Evil movies (dunno which one). I recall him recalling a certain scene where one person was in the bathroom and was cut up by mechanical arms with razors or whatnot.

Oh... I just remembered a dream I had a year ago. It took place in my home, but no one else was around and it was in the early hours of the morning in either November or October. It was late August in the real world, and I was in a completely different city, staying with family. I walked slowly and calmly down the first floor hallway, lit by the dim, blue-gray light from the bathroom window at the end of the hall, whose door was wide open. The sky outside was overcast and not a sound was to be heard. To my right, the door to the spare room was partly half open. I completely opened the door and entered the room, which was dimly lit just as the bathroom was. I looked down on the bed that was on the floor and stared at it for a while, as if deciding what to do. I noticed that the pattern on the crumpled blanket was different from what it normally is. I recognized it from somewhere, but I wasn't completely sure. Perhaps it was from my early childhood? At this point, I knew I was dreaming. I reached down into the bunched up blanket, and I found something of interest. I smiled in sheer joy as I figured out what it was. I opened it up, and turned it on. I proceeded to enjoy this lovely piece of hardware for a while, sitting on the bed. I knew I was dreaming. I noticed that the design of the analog nubs on the console was quite different. They were larger than normal, and they had a pattern or insignia on them. In addition, there wasn't a white ring around them. The console featured a keypad, two analog nubs, a touch screen, folding design, a d-pad, face buttons, and shoulder buttons. It also featured a full Linux desktop environment. When I was done, I put the device back where I found it, and returned to sleep in my bedroom upstairs. At this point, more light was shining from the windows. When I awoke from this dream, I felt happier than I've ever felt in my life.
Finally: the surface!

resecnded x

Re: Freakiest dream/lolwut to OH **** moment (s) you had/saw

Post by resecnded x » Mon May 30, 2011 4:56 pm

topic has been changed/widened to include moments in real life that made you go wtf was that?, lolwut, that dude/dudette/(insert other things that I forgot here) failed, or even the classic "I can't believe that even happened" face -_-' moments ( the ones that make you shake your head left & right); topic might be once again expanded someday to include even more funnier stuff, but for now, I taker my leave from this topic

.........WORT WORT WORT (bye-bye)

com64

Post by com64 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:41 pm

A friend of mine, who was 15 at the time, went to the post office earlier this week to pick up a box of Dreamcast magazines. On the way back, he encountered a slightly tipsy young man on the bus, who asked him what was in the box. My friend told him that it contained magazines. The tipsy fellow asked if they were Playboy magazines or something. My friend corrected him by telling him that they were, in fact, Dreamcast magazines. The tipsy fellow then proceeded to ramble on about Sonic Adventure 2, how he liked Dreamcast, and how he was proud of my friend for having an interest in older video games.

resecnded x

Post by resecnded x » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:40 am

FINALLY got another dream; this one deals with an abnormal ability to create portals (not portal 1 or portal 2 portals), but more like I make a portal, I enter it, where-ever it leads to, im the literal god of that place until I leave

im with this one dude, and we're going through this city/small village looking for something, as we're searching I find some weird aura peeking out of a small house (color is a light mix of blue, red, and other colors, with the main being a near-diluted milky white). only I seem to notice it as my friend is clueless, so I go check it out, I open the door and there's this weird beam of......something hitting me in the chest and kinda absorbing itself into me. then I fake-wake up in my room (at this point, im still dreaming), and I discover that I can open up portals to dimensions that I can create to do whatever I want and no one AT ALL can or even tries to stop me, and I can control it like im a god (like mugging a lady for her money, stealing a car, taking a hot chick to do..............stuff) and I can close/open these "portals" at will, and whichever picture or world im looking at/completely thinking of, I can make a portal to that dimension and enter it

only I could enter the portal and nothing from that world/dimension could leave, not even a micro-atom or a speck of dust, not even if they hitched a ride on me somehow, its like im going in, I jump in a vat of toxic waste (which I can make myself immune to) and I can leave, and I end up passing through some kind of barrier that completely ends/vaporizes anything that's on me that came from that dimension like bile, zombie blood, etc, and I'm home completely healthy and clean of anything and everything, and anything that I did in that dimension is negated when I enter the portal back into my world (like I get the green flu [l4d, still immune], I leave, the green flu is DEAD form existence upon arrival from home), but for some strange reason, I keep on losing this power and the dream re-do's itself until I manage to keep the powers for a little bit longer, then I woke up for real, and im like "damn...........that was one hell of a dream I had :) "

kinda wish I had that power for real so I could jump to the l4d2 universe and tea-bag some already dead hunter corpses XD, and maybe do stuff to rochelle and zoey.......giggety

com64

Post by com64 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:48 pm

resecnded x wrote:FINALLY got another dream; this one deals with an abnormal ability to create portals (not portal 1 or portal 2 portals), but more like I make a portal, I enter it, where-ever it leads to, im the literal god of that place until I leave

im with this one dude, and we're going through this city/small village looking for something, as we're searching I find some weird aura peeking out of a small house (color is a light mix of blue, red, and other colors, with the main being a near-diluted milky white). only I seem to notice it as my friend is clueless, so I go check it out, I open the door and there's this weird beam of......something hitting me in the chest and kinda absorbing itself into me. then I fake-wake up in my room (at this point, im still dreaming), and I discover that I can open up portals to dimensions that I can create to do whatever I want and no one AT ALL can or even tries to stop me, and I can control it like im a god (like mugging a lady for her money, stealing a car, taking a hot chick to do..............stuff) and I can close/open these "portals" at will, and whichever picture or world im looking at/completely thinking of, I can make a portal to that dimension and enter it

only I could enter the portal and nothing from that world/dimension could leave, not even a micro-atom or a speck of dust, not even if they hitched a ride on me somehow, its like im going in, I jump in a vat of toxic waste (which I can make myself immune to) and I can leave, and I end up passing through some kind of barrier that completely ends/vaporizes anything that's on me that came from that dimension like bile, zombie blood, etc, and I'm home completely healthy and clean of anything and everything, and anything that I did in that dimension is negated when I enter the portal back into my world (like I get the green flu [l4d, still immune], I leave, the green flu is DEAD form existence upon arrival from home), but for some strange reason, I keep on losing this power and the dream re-do's itself until I manage to keep the powers for a little bit longer, then I woke up for real, and im like "damn...........that was one hell of a dream I had :) "

kinda wish I had that power for real so I could jump to the l4d2 universe and tea-bag some already dead hunter corpses XD, and maybe do stuff to rochelle and zoey.......giggety
Dude, write a book... like... NOW! :shock:

resecnded x

Post by resecnded x » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:28 pm

com64 wrote:
resecnded x wrote:FINALLY got another dream; this one deals with an abnormal ability to create portals (not portal 1 or portal 2 portals), but more like I make a portal, I enter it, where-ever it leads to, im the literal god of that place until I leave

Dude, write a book... like... NOW! :shock:
I probably won't ever go far as writing a book, but maybe I'll make my dreams come true on http://www.fanfiction.net, where you can post your "what-if" stories. maybe I will, maybe I won't, it all depends on my interest in it

and to answer everyone's question on "wtf is fanficton.net?", is just a site containing a HUGE amount of "what-if" stories like "what if chuck norris got sent to the world of bleach", or "what if house could shoot rainbows and pixie dust from his bunghole", or just "what if (insert character name here) got the power to have any woman he wants to do whatever he wants"

com64

Post by com64 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:43 pm

resecnded x wrote: I probably won't ever go far as writing a book, but maybe I'll make my dreams come true on http://www.fanfiction.net, where you can post your "what-if" stories. maybe I will, maybe I won't, it all depends on my interest in it

and to answer everyone's question on "wtf is fanficton.net?", is just a site containing a HUGE amount of "what-if" stories like "what if chuck norris got sent to the world of bleach", or "what if house could shoot rainbows and pixie dust from his bunghole", or just "what if (insert character name here) got the power to have any woman he wants to do whatever he wants"
What if com64 wasn't a huge procrastinator? That's probably far more far-fetched than any of your examples. :lol:

Mario

Post by Mario » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:21 pm

There was this one time I was sitting at my desk, struggling to stay awake. I had fallen half asleep, and when I jerked myself out of it, there was something that looked like a sackperson from LBP crawling across the lines of my notebook. It stayed there for a good two seconds, even when I moved my head, before it faded away.

Brains are crazy. o_0

GSfan12
360 GamerTag:strykerevolved

Post by GSfan12 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:46 pm

Well one night...I was talking to my dad about scorpions, when I had my dream I was being chased by a scorpion...then I woke up...saw a scorpion picture on my iPod...

Then I said: REALLY BRAIN, REALLY?!?!? 0_o

com64

Post by com64 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:13 am

I was on the bus going home from a flea market or something one day, and the Iranian woman sitting near me in the back of the bus was talking VERY loudly on her cellphone about how smoking pot and drinking alcohol "gets you SO copulate up". Probably one of the biggest WTFDIJH (WTF did I just hear?) moments I've had.

resecnded x

Post by resecnded x » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 am

I got another dream to chalk up

I fell asleep and had some weird dream that I got zapped with...........something, and through experimentation (not THAT kind, you [insert break while sedatives are applied to crazy person]) I find out that I have a power that lets me have total wish control. Meaning that I can wish for anything and nothing bad will happen; I wished for some money, then I ended up breaking up a fight somehow, then after some random crap, I wake up, and find out that not once was there a more lewd wish spree in my dream..............pratically the only time my own dream made me go "WTF.........why wasn't THAT in there?"