Duke Nukem Forever

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

kibble
Duke Nukem Forever

Post by kibble » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:49 am

It's actually real....

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/arch ... -date.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Coming Soon: Kibble's L'Ectroshop (parts and stuff FS)

demonofaj
Portablizer Extraordinaire
PSN Username:ajsen1gma
Steam ID:demonofaj

Re: Duke Nukem Forever

Post by demonofaj » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:49 pm

I was hoping someone posted this. I just saw the new reveal trailer. I am hyped. The tongue-in-cheek, self aware humor of it all just made me giggle uncontrollably. Whatever this game turns out to be this May, it may not revolutionize the art of the FPS, but this looks like $60 of pure raunchy fun. I mean, that is one serious ESRB disclaimer! Duke's Back!

On a side note, it does feel pretty weird that I pretty much grew up following the development of this game. Also, Duke Nukem pretty much became unfunny as the 90's ended, but this title is something for the gamers. Hate the character of not, if you had nights up playing DN:3D and Quake, you'll love this game either way. :wink:
"Life's a female of the dog species, then you die.."

Harshboy
Portablizer

Post by Harshboy » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:42 pm

Reminds me so much of Serious Sam :P

bicostp
Steam ID:bicostp

Post by bicostp » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:18 pm

Serious Sam cowers in fear of the Duke.

Ken-DBP
360 GamerTag:SummittxDBP

Post by Ken-DBP » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:13 pm

I refuse to believe that it will come out till I have a copy in hand, and even then I'm half expecting a note with HA-HA written on it when I open the case. I hope its great though, it looks funny.
“If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”