Help me get even

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

skeneegee
Re: Help me get even

Post by skeneegee » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:08 pm

A friend I work with has 2 of those motion activated cameras he uses for hunting. He mentioned them today at work and I asked if I could borrow them when he was done. So sometime next week I think I'll have a setup.

This person has gotten bolder, now he steals change and random cords from our truck. He stole my daughters mp3 player (not fancy but still).

After I get the cameras I'll set them up near the truck and bait it with an old non-working mp3 player. I plan to cut open a habanero pepper and rub it all over the buttons on the mp3 player and set it on the console of the truck. Hopefully I can get a good photo so I can recognize him walking down the street or something. Maybe make fliers with his picture and post them around.

I'll keep you filled in.

Meanwhile, suggestions are still welcome.
Notorious wrote:Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis
When I was dead broke, man I couldn't picture this

Rekarp
Portablizer Extraordinaire
PSN Username:Lnghrn_
Steam ID:rekarp

Post by Rekarp » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:12 pm

If you live in Texas. Shotgun and a bush to hide in. God I love Texas.
The wood master

"I was under the impression Mac owners don't actually USE their machines, they just parade them around trying to evangelize the masses."

Snow_Cat
Steam ID:Snow_Cat

Post by Snow_Cat » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:25 pm

Just make certain that the camera doesn't get taken.

weaponepsilon

Post by weaponepsilon » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:23 am

Too bad you couldn't use Novocaine instead. I'd love to watch a video of someone trying to pickup something with numbed hands.
http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/weapon_epsilon
Trade thread!
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24425" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Currently owned: (In response to Tibia)

52 platforms; 67 individual systems; 919 singular games (0 doubles!); 2 arcade cabs

bicostp
Steam ID:bicostp

Post by bicostp » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:48 pm

Try coating the undersides of the fins (or wherever they're likely to grip it) with a combination of petroleum jelly and a lot of food coloring. We did something like that to our (virtually unused) front doorbell years and years ago; it got the ding-dong-ditchers to stop, and they had purple hands for a couple weeks thereafter! :D (Purple is harder to explain than black; black could just be from a Sharpie or pen.)