Nintendo 3Ds

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

kibble
Re: Nintendo 3Ds

Post by kibble » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:13 am

My wife got me one two nights ago. I got Rayman last night, although it seems more of a re-release of Rayman for the 64. Looking forward to new releases.
Coming Soon: Kibble's L'Ectroshop (parts and stuff FS)

cennar

Post by cennar » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:50 pm

umm emulators would be sweet on this thing. still haven't had it in my hands yet... Conkers would own on this, but does Nintendo have the rights to it still I would think Microsoft kept rares games right?

(I'll wait till February till I get one, I'm waiting on LA noir and the next GTA game, yeah I'm addicted to rock star... it happens to the best of us)

eagle5953
360 GamerTag:eagle5953
Steam ID:eagle5953

Post by eagle5953 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:56 pm

I do think that Rare still retains Conker's rights, as they re-released Conker's Bad Fur Day on the original XBox. Also, he did not appear in the woeful DS port of Diddy Kong Racing.

Acronell

Post by Acronell » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:02 pm

I picked up my 3DS last week, got the Aqua Blue.
Haven't gone out to get any actual 3DS games yet, I'm waiting on Ocarina Of Time (June Release Date) and Paper Mario 3D (August Release Date), I've just been sticking to my 3 main games of Pokemon HeartGold, Pokemon Black, and Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.

I have to say that I wish the 3DS had looked more like this mock up does:

3DS Mock Up Art I
3DS Mock Up Art II

I'm a big fan of the StreetPass Plaza games, and of the AR Games that the 3DS comes with. Not so much the setup for earning coins for in game purchases though, you can only get 10 a day, and it's 1 coin for 100 Steps. I walk over 20,000 steps a day on the regular, only getting 10 coins is a rip for me.

Right now I'm setting up plans for StreetPass Events at the local mall, so a bunch of us can add more Miis to our Plazas and get more Puzzle Pieces in Puzzle Swap, and more Warriors in Save Mii. Hoping enough people come and show up, it would be nice to get a few dozen warriors.
~_+_~WhEn ThE sUn FoUnD tHe MoOn, ShE wAs DrInKiNg TeA iN a GaRdEn, UnDeR tHe GrEeN uMbReLlA tReEs In ThE mIdDlE oF sUmMeR~_+_~

~+~Doki Doki Tari Desu-Ruby Tuts/Ideas
~+~SeeTheMasterPlay on deviantART - My deviantART