Portablizer Extraordinaire Review

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

aceboy44
Banned
Portablizer Extraordinaire Review

Post by aceboy44 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:55 pm

Ladies and gentlemen

First of all allow me to appologize to all of you for not being around lately, as I'm definetly sure that many of you cried and missed me while I was gone (I know I know! I'm popular around here so you don't have to tell me!!!! :oops: )

Today gentlemen (and ladies) I'm going to post my review here about the legendary portablizer extraordinaire "hailrazer", as I'm sure that many of you already know him by now :P Where should I begin? Well, let me first begin by saying that I commissioned hailrazer for a dreamcast portable (http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php ... 14&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) which was scheduled to finish by May 7, 2010. I paid him $400 on March 7 and another $400 on March 9. I have been respecting hailrazer during all of my communications to him, even through PM (Private Message.) In addition, as a buyer I have kept my end of the deal and did not nag hailrazer about the progress of my project, however, as time passed I noticed that hailrazer turned from being that sweet and innocent person to an evil and nasty guy towards me after paying him the $800. I have my PM's to prove my statements but I will not post them here as a sign of respect, however, if any of you would like to see those type of responses I had recieved from hailrazer then please do not hesitate to PM me and I will gladly forward them to you. Until now there is no progress towards my project, nor was I refunded.

The bottom line is: be extremly careful while dealing with this guy, as he is not so nice and good as you think he is :!:

I hope you all have a wonderful day. Take care every one :wink:

Jidan

Re: Portablizer Extraordinaire Review

Post by Jidan » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:24 pm

I wrote:For one thing, no, you won't "gladly forward them to" anyone.

And another: Why do I have a feeling that you're just stupid (for probably handling it the wrong way or something; hailrazer isn't one to just blow off something like that)?
Also, the way you're writing this makes you seem a lot like you're just trying to 1-up him or get attention.

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:53 pm

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:58 pm

:facepalm: "Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com" so caveat emptor.

people on here have lives outside of these forums, and sometimes real life interfears with how long things take. generally when stuff happens things like building portables takes a back seat to actual important life events. because somebody is ~4 weeks late on finishing a comission doesnt mean you got ripped off. my GBOsnes is a comission and i'm probably a year behind schedule. the buyer is VERY understanding of the situation and is very patient. of course he only has ~20% of the total cost invested so far. my hack2x was supposed to take a couple months to build, i shipped it off after ~16 months :oops: because i'm bad about time management and have had a lot of things going on in my life that caused portables to take a back seat.

TL;DR be more patient, sh*t happens.

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:59 pm

Skyone wrote:Image

samjc3
Steam ID:samjc3

Post by samjc3 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:41 pm

vskid wrote:
AfroLH wrote:
HotDog-Cart wrote: Also, the codename stuff adds a little bit of sexyness, in my eyes.
Yeah well Alcohol adds a little bit of sexyness in my eyes, but I dont drink it all the time. :wink:
SpongeBuell wrote:As proof, I offer this picture of a monkey on my head.

bassmasta
Steam ID:randomguy737

Post by bassmasta » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:18 pm

samjc3 wrote:
vskid wrote:
zeturi wrote:If you're getting 404'd when trying to use the links in stickies, try this tutorial to find that juicy info.

Michaelthurston
Steam ID:MichaelThurston

Post by Michaelthurston » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:56 pm

Completed Projects:
Un-named N64p
Abstract 64
Abstract 64 v.2
Rcube
Thursty64

No. More. Commissions.

Currently Owned(In Response to WeaponEpsilon):

21 Platforms; 38 Individual Consoles; 380 Singular games(0 Duplicates!)

Bino Gas
Portablizer

Post by Bino Gas » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:18 pm

SonyPortableizer
Portablizer

Post by SonyPortableizer » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:15 pm

I was in the hospital once, couldnt post for a while
With the GoldenFrankO, I didnt send because of bad time management
With T-Bone he tried to scam me (From norway) and I think im about to win
ValiantVenality is scamming me out of $40 for a GBLight

Point is scammers (Or bad time managers) never get away with it when its big money
Also, look at my page on how to deal with scammers, easy to do

hat to do when you are scammed?
A. Let us know
B. Try to contact them
C. Wait a little while, but not too long
D. Verizon 411 them
Do exactly this
-Dial 411
-When they ask "city and state please"
-You use the place you sent the stuff to
--lowlife, craptown
-You now get a real person on the line
-Then you ask for "The telephone number of ________on 012345 Whereisit St."
-"One moment please" they will say
-They then connect you to their number
-Phone rings, then they pick it up
-Hey -Scammers Name here- Im -your name here- wheres my stuff?

People are afraid of confrontation and will tell you whats going on, or hangup letting you know you have been scammed
BAM

aceboy44
Banned

Post by aceboy44 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:37 pm

SonyPortableizer wrote:I was in the hospital once, couldnt post for a while
With the GoldenFrankO, I didnt send because of bad time management
With T-Bone he tried to scam me (From norway) and I think im about to win
ValiantVenality is scamming me out of $40 for a GBLight

Point is scammers (Or bad time managers) never get away with it when its big money
Also, look at my page on how to deal with scammers, easy to do

hat to do when you are scammed?
A. Let us know
B. Try to contact them
C. Wait a little while, but not too long
D. Verizon 411 them
Do exactly this
-Dial 411
-When they ask "city and state please"
-You use the place you sent the stuff to
--lowlife, craptown
-You now get a real person on the line
-Then you ask for "The telephone number of ________on 012345 Whereisit St."
-"One moment please" they will say
-They then connect you to their number
-Phone rings, then they pick it up
-Hey -Scammers Name here- Im -your name here- wheres my stuff?

People are afraid of confrontation and will tell you whats going on, or hangup letting you know you have been scammed
BAM
If I was in America I would've long sued hailrazer and taught him a lesson in matureness and real business. However, since I'm overseas I'm not wasting more money getting a lawyer and suring this guy.

I did my job, which was to warn potential customers from dealing with hailrazer. Look at him, he didn't even bother to respond to me..... I should've not kept my end of the deal and filed a paypal claim :roll:

hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by hailrazer » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:02 pm

LOL. I won't even begin to try to explain what an ASS this guy has been.

Long story sort I tried to refund his money but you only have 60 days to refund a Paypal payment . Then you have to "Send Money" which Paypal will not allow money to be sent from the USA to Kuwait. Must be all the terrorist there or something of that sort. :roll:

I will try to find a way to refund the money, but I am in no hurry after the total JERK this waste of my time has been.
Last edited by hailrazer on Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance

aceboy44
Banned

Post by aceboy44 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:04 pm

hailrazer wrote:LOL. I won't even begin to try to explain what an ASS this guy has been.

Long story sort I tried to refund his money but apparently money can not be sent from the USA to Kuwait. Must be all the terrorist there or something of that sort.

I will try to find a way to refund the money, but I am in no hurry after the total JERK this waste of my time has been.
Yeah, we are terrorist that's why we are the richest country on earth (1KWD = $3.44 and 1KWD = 2.84) http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi?Amoun ... image.y=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nice story you got there (I tried to refund but can't send money to Kuwait.) It kept me entertainned :lol:

Well let me offer a suggestion, how about a complete refund from my payment on March 7, and March 9?

Also, what about my 2VMU I sent you from Kuwait? I still have FedEx number to prove it so don't try to deny it.
Last edited by aceboy44 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

limpport

Post by limpport » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:09 pm

hailrazer wrote:but I am in no hurry after the total JERK this waste of my time has been.
aceboy44 wrote: I have been respecting hailrazer during all of my communications to him, even through PM (Private Message.)
I'm calling BS on aceboy. In what I believe was this thread, aceboy was asking what kind of laptop he should get. Hailrazer made a suggestion, and aceboy blew up like a kid after his candy was stolen. a lot of the thread has been edited by aceboy, and hail's post seem to be missing as well. Can a mod or admin find what was originally posted? It could have been a different thread, but I'm pretty sure that was the one.

EDIT: Also, making multiple threads across the forums and in hail's topics about how your upset is really dicky.

hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by hailrazer » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:12 pm

aceboy44 wrote:
You also forgot to mention that you are keeping some of my stuff with you? I can post FedEx tracking number here as evidence so don't try to deny it.

You are keeping both, my money and my stuff with you....

Oh and also, shouldn't the buyer be the one angry and the seller the one who responds in complete matureness and diplomatically, or did the world change before I know it? :shock:
The 2 vmu's or whatever you sent? $10 worth of parts? Don't know never opened them. I will slap a "Return to sender" on it and hopefully it will get back in one piece.

I am not angry. Just sorry I ever agreed to deal with you. You are one of the worst people I have had the displeasure of dealing with.

If you have an American (Usa) Paypal Address please pm it to me so I can try to process a refund. If not I really don't know how to do a refund as I will not be sending cash through the mail.

And you have in no way, shape or form been respectful. I have all the PM's and posts by you to prove it.
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance