Portablizer Extraordinaire Review

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

robm
Re: Portablizer Extraordinaire Review

Post by robm » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:12 pm

I am so confused:
HailRazer at ModRetro wrote:But really I wouldn't build one for you now if you asked me to. Not with the attitude displayed. i would be asking for trouble.
robm at ModRetro (in response to aceboy44) wrote:At this point in time, anyone who would actually sell you anything would be irresponsible.
Dunno why this isn't locked yet, but while I'm here: why did this even get this far? Aceboy44's clearly not a proper client for this kind of "business transaction."

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:53 pm

robm wrote:
robm at ModRetro (in response to aceboy44) wrote:At this point in time, anyone who would actually sell you anything would be irresponsible.
Dunno why this isn't locked yet, but while I'm here: why did this even get this far? Aceboy44's clearly not a proper client for this kind of "business transaction."
Hail originally didn't want to build him one, but then he finally gave in.

Basement_Modder
Portablizer

Re: A Hypocritical poop egress's Portablizer Extraordinaire Review

Post by Basement_Modder » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Cash in the mail may be the only option here.

Though he may intentionally give you an invalid address so that he can female of the dog species on the forums about how it didn't show up.
Cheers,
Basement_Modder

nevermind1534
Steam ID:nevermind1534

Post by nevermind1534 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:21 pm

Basement_Modder wrote:Cash in the mail may be the only option here.

Though he may intentionally give you an invalid address so that he can female of the dog species on the forums about how it didn't show up.
Can't do it (say it didn't arrive) if there's tracking (there will be if it's sent registered first class, priority, express, or global express guaranteed (USPS's FedEx offering).
Kyo wrote:"does anyone here know how to fly a plane?"

"STAND BACK EVERYBODY, I HAVE A FAKE ID"

mako321

Post by mako321 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:27 pm

limpport wrote:
hailrazer wrote:but I am in no hurry after the total JERK this waste of my time has been.
aceboy44 wrote: I have been respecting hailrazer during all of my communications to him, even through PM (Private Message.)
I'm calling BS on aceboy. In what I believe was this thread, aceboy was asking what kind of laptop he should get. Hailrazer made a suggestion, and aceboy blew up like a kid after his candy was stolen. a lot of the thread has been edited by aceboy, and hail's post seem to be missing as well. Can a mod or admin find what was originally posted? It could have been a different thread, but I'm pretty sure that was the one.

EDIT: Also, making multiple threads across the forums and in hail's topics about how your upset is really dicky.
He posted like 3 or 4 on modretro, being a huge jerk on each one.

hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by hailrazer » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:02 pm

nevermind1534 wrote:

Can't do it (say it didn't arrive) if there's tracking (there will be if it's sent registered first class, priority, express, or global express guaranteed (USPS's FedEx offering).
But there's really no proof I didn't send a blank envelope. I will find something agreeable to both parties.
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance

nevermind1534
Steam ID:nevermind1534

Post by nevermind1534 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:07 pm

hailrazer wrote:
nevermind1534 wrote:

But there's really no proof I didn't send a blank envelope. I will find something agreeable to both parties.
lol

Then you record yourself putting the money in and mailing it and put the vid up if he says you sent an empty envelope.
Kyo wrote:"does anyone here know how to fly a plane?"

"STAND BACK EVERYBODY, I HAVE A FAKE ID"

lucidPerspective

Post by lucidPerspective » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:42 am

This said by him in the L64 sale thread..really annoys me.
aceboy44 wrote: What do you mean it has nothing to do with this? It has everything to do with it. It is a subsitute product for the L64. If the kamikaze 64 didn't introduce itself to the market yet, then I would agree that the L64 is the world's finest portable n64 custom-built, but with the appearance of the kamikaze 64 (with the D-pad, L-button, and probably weights less than the L64) the L64 value has collapsed/finished. It's called competition my friend; people want better products at a cheaper price.
What does he mean marshall can't charge what he want's for the L64 because the kamikaze 64 "introduced itself to the market".. ..He makes it sound as if this is a huge market and all the portables we make get cloned thousands of times and sold on store shelves or something. Everything that is built here, well at least most of it, is a one off thing. we're not introducing what we have to a market, were building something, and then selling it(maybe), and then building some more stuff. argh. :wtf:

nightwheel
PSN Username:nightwheel
360 GamerTag:nightwheel94
Steam ID:nightwheel

Post by nightwheel » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:32 am

I found some Paypal alternatives:
https://www.paypay.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.alertpay.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Who knows if the Namco Portable will ever become a reality? :P

bicostp
Steam ID:bicostp

Post by bicostp » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:55 am

You might have to mail a check or something.

Don't mail cash; that's not secure or verifiable.

jones
Compound Intelligence
PSN Username:jarjarisgod

Post by jones » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:23 am

You could try http://www.moneygram.com. It looks like Kuwait is an option through them. You may want to contact their customer service just to make sure though.

aceboy44
Banned

Post by aceboy44 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:22 pm

So.....?

hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by hailrazer » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:42 am

aceboy44 wrote:So.....?
So?
So this is being handled through privatte pm's now as it should have stayed in the first place. And what was my last pm to you? That i would email you when the money transfer was done.
As already mentioned to you I am almost 2000 miles from home and I am trying to coordinate this with my wife who could really care less as she has a job, home schools my two teenage boys and is now running all family affairs while I am working on the road.
So please allow me time to get it done an please leave this to private pm's.
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance

Black Six
360 GamerTag:Black 5ix

Post by Black Six » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:12 am

hailrazer wrote:So this is being handled through privatte pm's now as it should have stayed in the first place. And what was my last pm to you? That i would email you when the money transfer was done.
Since you guys seem to be taking care of this privately (as you should have from the beginning aceboy) there's no more need for this topic.
Thread closerized.
"It's not that life's so short, it's just that you're dead for so long." -Anonymous
Threads Closerized: Lost Track, Whoops