this is where to ask if you don't know where or who to ask ?

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Ian
this is where to ask if you don't know where or who to ask ?

Post by Ian » Wed May 26, 2010 10:47 pm

I just found this great site on the main page. I not showing an pic's nor any indication that the pic's didn't load or for that matter that they were blocked etc...
Is there anyway or person to ask about this.?
I already love this site.

Thanks.

samjc3
Steam ID:samjc3

Re: this is where to ask if you don't know where or who to ask ?

Post by samjc3 » Wed May 26, 2010 11:23 pm

I assume, that you mean to say you found a great page on the main site? one of Ben's guides or worklogs, I assume, but the pictures wont load? and you want to know how to fix that?

or am i completely off as to what youre asking?
AfroLH wrote:
HotDog-Cart wrote: Also, the codename stuff adds a little bit of sexyness, in my eyes.
Yeah well Alcohol adds a little bit of sexyness in my eyes, but I dont drink it all the time. :wink:
SpongeBuell wrote:As proof, I offer this picture of a monkey on my head.

Ian

Re: this is where to ask if you don't know where or who to ask ?

Post by Ian » Thu May 27, 2010 12:32 pm

samjc3 wrote:I assume, that you mean to say you found a great page on the main site? one of Ben's guides or worklogs, I assume, but the pictures wont load? and you want to know how to fix that?

or am i completely off as to what youre asking?
Yeah, thanks.
sorry bout the bad phrasing. kinda thru it out there before i could read it for clarity. On the main page, it points to " as you can see in the pictures below" etc.. {paraphrasing).
But there was no evidence of a picture even supposed to be there, aside from the empty blank space devoid of any error that might suggest the pic didn't load properly.
Any ideas as to why or what to do to see the pics?.

Thanks again.
Ian