Drugs

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Extreme_Jesus
Location:Old Hampshire, none of that New hampshire stuff....
Re: Drugs

Post by Extreme_Jesus » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:41 am

Legal: I drink a lot, i smoke a lot, I take what the doctor recommends (but im not on any prescriptions)
Reasons in a nutshell: I really enjoy drinking and smoking, and the other the doctor hopefully knows how to make me better and i trust them (mostly)

Illegal: Weed fairly regularly, dabbled in speed and MDMA but not much
Reasons: again weed is really enjoyable, the others on the other hand i wouldn't do very often, fun every once in a while but no more than that. My general rule is if that stuff finds me then i might as well, but im not gonna go out of my way to go find it. Drug use, not abuse, everyone has a different threshhold when it comes to this kinda stuff, some people can cane it all the time and still operate normally, others just cant. I know my level and stick to it.

Wouldn't ever touch the addictive heavy crap like Heroin or Crack thats just plain madness. That really does destroy people no matter how strong willed you are. Wouldn't touch ketamin either, been around it quite a lot and it just turns people into vegetables for the night (and makes them like dub step :lol: ).

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:45 pm

legal: the usual OTC stuff, perscriptions if i cant avoid it

illegal: i drink occasionally (will be legal in <1 month lol) and have tried other things in the past but dont have much love for it. i 100% agree with samus that marijuana should not be illegal, either completly legal or at the very least for medicinal use. there are FAR FAR FAR more harmful substances that you can go to the store and buy when you turn 18 or 21, and some things you dont even need to be 18!

gamemasterAS
Steam ID:lolz1337face

Post by gamemasterAS » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:05 pm

Triton wrote:legal: the usual OTC stuff, perscriptions if i cant avoid it

illegal: i drink occasionally (will be legal in <1 month lol) and have tried other things in the past but dont have much love for it. i 100% agree with samus that marijuana should not be illegal, either completly legal or at the very least for medicinal use. there are FAR FAR FAR more harmful substances that you can go to the store and buy when you turn 18 or 21, and some things you dont even need to be 18!
Salvia was legal in Ohio until about a year ago. 2 of its side effects are
- Merging with or becoming objects
-Overlapping realities, such as the perception of being in several locations at once

timmeh87

Post by timmeh87 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:56 am

Having smoked salvia several times, I dont see what the fuss is. Mostly its somewhere between really uncomfortable and terrifying. When people say "merging with objects" and "intense other-world experiences", they aren't mentioning that its because you are just really, REALLY confused. Its not as fun as it sounds. not at all.

"Linux is only free if your time is worthless"

mako321

Post by mako321 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:54 pm

when I first read that, I thought you said saliva :lol:
legal: tylonol when I'm really sick
illegal: none

gamemasterAS

Post by gamemasterAS » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:22 pm

timmeh87 wrote:Having smoked salvia several times, I dont see what the fuss is. Mostly its somewhere between really uncomfortable and terrifying. When people say "merging with objects" and "intense other-world experiences", they aren't mentioning that its because you are just really, REALLY confused. Its not as fun as it sounds. not at all.
Yeah, I personally have no qualms with it. I just feel like if something like that can be legal why can't weed.

madc0w
Location:In the ghetto of Larchmont! A HALF-A-MIL HOUSE IS GANGSER!

Post by madc0w » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:50 pm

Legal- Caffeine in the form of coffee, aspirin and Excedrin for headaches. I smoke cigarettes semi-regularly when I go out, like 3 or four a week, and sometimes when I'm stressed out. I know the rsks but I really enjoy them, and don't do them nearly often enough for addiction or major negative effects.
Illegal- I just pledged a frat, so by extension I have a lot of access to alcohol and weed. Do both regularly, but definitely try to keep them in moderation. I'm a major supporter of marijuana, and do that fairly often. Thats it for illegal.
On the topic of salvia, I've heard that from a lot of people. But I still wanna try it, just to see how it is and to feel that experience once. There are pretty crazy people at my frat, so I'll probably do it by the end of my college years.
anybody ever try jenkem? Heard that crap gets you copulate up!
Kayleigh57020 wrote: "button" is insanity.
Scientology
Dangerous Cult

timmeh87

Post by timmeh87 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:31 pm

I hope you are joking about jenkem lmao

khaag

Post by khaag » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:46 am

Salvia is an interesting substance. Really inconsistent high though, sometimes its a really cool feeling, other times, it just makes you go full retard. I don't think it's worth the money the headshops charge for it. I mean $35-$40 for a gram? C'mon!
[url=http://thekevbot.com]Portfolio[/url]
[url=http://twitter.com/thekevbot]Twitter[/url]
[url=http://blog.thekevbot.com]Blog[/url]

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:48 am

Yeah, I have no idea why Marijuana is illegal, but plenty of far more harmful drugs are legal. Hell, cigarettes are absolutely terrible for you.

Excellent

banditpaw1
Portablizer

Post by banditpaw1 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:15 am

palmertech wrote:Yeah, I have no idea why Marijuana is illegal, but plenty of far more harmful drugs are legal. Hell, cigarettes are absolutely terrible for you.
I concur.(used a big word , well a big word for me...)

samjc3
Steam ID:samjc3

Post by samjc3 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:49 pm

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM JENKEM. I LOVE JENKEM.

yeahno. thats one of he few drugs i havent done. pretty much, you name it, ive done it. also, BP, theriously?you make me lose faith in humanity.
AfroLH wrote:
HotDog-Cart wrote: Also, the codename stuff adds a little bit of sexyness, in my eyes.
Yeah well Alcohol adds a little bit of sexyness in my eyes, but I dont drink it all the time. :wink:
SpongeBuell wrote:As proof, I offer this picture of a monkey on my head.

gamemasterAS

Post by gamemasterAS » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:51 pm

I will admit, if I ever got the chance I'd take DMT in a second.

kibble

Post by kibble » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:34 pm

Legal: Don't even like to take OTC stuff, I just hate having dependence on things, I guess, but I will take Ibuprofen, or Tylenol if ABSOLUTELY necessary, as well as any prescribed drugs, if I really need them for whatever medical reason. No caffeine, heck, I don't even like to drink coffee much, does Mt Dew count though? I'm drinking some right now. :lol: I do drink alcohol on occasion, usually when company is around of just to have a cold one and I also enjoy certain wines.

Illegal: Don't feel the need to do any either, although I have a couple times done NOS (whipits) and maybe some dusters before they added the bitterant to them, although dusters are nasty crap, bleh!

Electronics: My drug of choice. :mrgreen:
Coming Soon: Kibble's L'Ectroshop (parts and stuff FS)

timmeh87

Post by timmeh87 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:23 pm

gamemasterAS wrote:I will admit, if I ever got the chance I'd take DMT in a second.

You can buy it on ebay, in the form of mimosa hostilis. Its worth it. ;)