Fondest hacking/Benheck memories (1000 posts)

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

limpport
Fondest hacking/Benheck memories (1000 posts)

Post by limpport » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:20 pm

I wanted to create a thread to celebrate my 1000th post here on Benheck. I know this doesn't seem like much to people, because some of you have so much to say :P . I don't post often, but when I do, I try to be productive towards the topic. If I don't have anything to say, I won't try to make something up. It feels like a milestone to me, at least.

I've enjoyed good times (and bad) here on Benheck. I love the community, and the group effort towards our hobby/passion/living. It would be great if people wanted to share good times they've had on Benheck, or with hacking in general. Maybe even at MGC?

Metallica Man X
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Re: Fondest hacking/Benheck memories (1000 posts)

Post by Metallica Man X » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:35 pm

Happy 1000th post!

Ah yes...good times indeed. MGC last year was totally awesome! Brian (spongebuell) spent the night, and we watched topgear and what not on his compy, then we watched Possumus Woman which was all most enjoyable.

Then we made the epic trek to the hotel....got to meet up with many benheckers there (as well as ben himself)...and we played rockband, were I really hurt myself, which to this day, I still have no idea what happened. Was in alotta pain throughout the weekend. But dag nabbit, it was still a great time! If I could relive it, even if i still had to have the pain, I'd still do it!

Here's to many good times, and hopefully another great time at the up and coming MGC 2010! *clinks the glass of a random awesome beverage against moniter*
The answer to 1984 is 1776!
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

gamemasterAS
Steam ID:lolz1337face

Post by gamemasterAS » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:13 pm

Well now you're just making me feel like a spammer.

SpongeBuell

Post by SpongeBuell » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Metallica Man X wrote: *clinks the glass of a random awesome beverage against moniter*
You mean, milk? :lol:

Speaking of bad backs and hotels and the whatnot, thanks for reminding me that my inflatable mattress has an annoying hole in it somewhere, and I should seek a replacement :P
Life of Brian wrote:
RYW wrote:RYW:

Rare
Yellow
Weasel
I'll be honest with you - I would have never guessed that.

eagle5953
360 GamerTag:eagle5953
Steam ID:eagle5953

Post by eagle5953 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:48 pm

Best hacking memory was my first successful N64 cart slot relocation.

Best Benheck memory was definitely the meetup at MGC this year. It was awesome to meet and put faces with the creators of many of the amazing projects that have been done. I am certainly looking forward to March of next year to do it all again!

xtrmgam3r360

Post by xtrmgam3r360 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:44 pm

eagle5953 wrote:Best Benheck memory was definitely the meetup at MGC this year. It was awesome to meet and put faces with the creators of many of the amazing projects that have been done. I am certainly looking forward to March of next year to do it all again!