Portable-Palooza 2009 - Voting Was Influenced

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator: Moderators

Locked
User avatar
snowpenguin
Posts: 1306
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:10 pm

Re: Portable-Palooza 2009 - Voting Was Influenced

Post by snowpenguin » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:20 pm

Proxy time, kylechu.
Image

User avatar
J.D
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 3:43 pm
Location: Astoria, OR, US

Re: Portable-Palooza 2009 - Voting Was Influenced

Post by J.D » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:21 pm

ZN13 wrote:Hell, I say just ban them all.
:wtf:
LAZER IS A SHARED ACCOUNT! BAN US ALL!

nevermind1534
Senior Member
Posts: 1977
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:36 pm
Steam ID: nevermind1534
Location: Detroit, MI
Contact:

Re: Portable-Palooza 2009 - Voting Was Influenced

Post by nevermind1534 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:34 pm

ZN13 wrote:Hell, I say just ban them all.
:wtf:
Yeah, ban them all!
Kyo wrote:"does anyone here know how to fly a plane?"

"STAND BACK EVERYBODY, I HAVE A FAKE ID"

User avatar
neverused
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:14 pm

Re: Portable-Palooza 2009 - Voting Was Influenced

Post by neverused » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:47 pm

Why ban any of them? They already apologized and the whole lazer deal didn't end up affecting the contest all that much. Sure, he got 4th and then 3rd, but seriously, does that mean they deserve to be banned?

User avatar
ZN13
Posts: 433
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:53 pm
Steam ID: Z_Nelson13
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Portable-Palooza 2009 - Voting Was Influenced

Post by ZN13 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:51 pm

It's not that I'm talking about. It's the last page and a half of useless posts. They seem to think that if the admins can't put the blame on the real lazer, then no one will be punished or banned. So I say just ban them all. A plus to that would be no more drama :lol:

(It could also be that I'm over thinking this and they're just doing it "for the lulz", which I'm getting tired of these lulz so I stand by my previous "ban them all" statement.)
Why is it that every time I post in a thread, it dies?
:lol:

User avatar
robm
Posts: 276
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Reynoldsburg. OH

Re: Portable-Palooza 2009 - Voting Was Influenced

Post by robm » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:54 pm

Well...

Nice to see I have so much support. Really guys, feels good - I haven't been in the scene but for a year.

Seriously though. Stop it.

I shopped my "portable" because it didn't even work. I used NESticle to play Kung Fu on my PC, took a screenshot, shopped it to look like an LCD, and rubber-stamped it onto the pics.

Come on.

User avatar
ShockSlayer
Niblet 64
Posts: 5059
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:47 pm
Location: In my inbox.

Re: Portable-Palooza 2009 - Voting Was Influenced

Post by ShockSlayer » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:57 pm

:facepalm: robm, my logic makes more sense.

:roll:

SS
http://twitter.com/ShockSlayer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
nightwheel
Senior Member
Posts: 2017
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:49 am
PSN Username: nightwheel
360 GamerTag: nightwheel94
Steam ID: nightwheel
Location: Kentucky, We are KFC
Contact:

Re: Portable-Palooza 2009 - Voting Was Influenced

Post by nightwheel » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:58 pm

bicostp wrote:Look, I would really love to post the entire transcript 'Deep Throat' gave us. It would explain EVERYTHING. However, they don't want it publicly displayed because they're afraid they will be severely reprimanded on ModRetro for singing, and I intend to honor that request.
Don't worry any more bic. For those who want to know. I am deep throat. And the mods here, they tell you the same thing.

I told of the plans. I told what I knew. (Or at least what I thought I knew). Now it seems you guys are trying to make a mockery of your selfs. So can we drop this dead horse you are beating and go on? I've had enough of this silly fight personally.
Image

Who knows if the Namco Portable will ever become a reality? :P

User avatar
snowpenguin
Posts: 1306
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:10 pm

Re: Portable-Palooza 2009 - Voting Was Influenced

Post by snowpenguin » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:06 pm

Image
Image

User avatar
dragonhead
Posts: 952
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:28 pm
Location: NH, USA
Contact:

Re: Portable-Palooza 2009 - Voting Was Influenced

Post by dragonhead » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:10 pm

Triton wrote::facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
agreed.

Image
Last edited by dragonhead on Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
J.D
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 3:43 pm
Location: Astoria, OR, US

Re: Portable-Palooza 2009 - Voting Was Influenced

Post by J.D » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:15 pm

nightwheel wrote:
bicostp wrote:Look, I would really love to post the entire transcript 'Deep Throat' gave us. It would explain EVERYTHING. However, they don't want it publicly displayed because they're afraid they will be severely reprimanded on ModRetro for singing, and I intend to honor that request.
Don't worry any more bic. For those who want to know. I am deep throat. And the mods here, they tell you the same thing.

I told of the plans. I told what I knew. (Or at least what I thought I knew). Now it seems you guys are trying to make a mockery of your selfs. So can we drop this dead horse you are beating and go on? I've had enough of this silly fight personally.
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

User avatar
palmertech
Senior Member
Posts: 3225
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:40 am
Location: California, land of the homeless and hippies
Contact:

Re: Portable-Palooza 2009 - Voting Was Influenced

Post by palmertech » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:24 pm

nightwheel wrote:
bicostp wrote:Look, I would really love to post the entire transcript 'Deep Throat' gave us. It would explain EVERYTHING. However, they don't want it publicly displayed because they're afraid they will be severely reprimanded on ModRetro for singing, and I intend to honor that request.
Don't worry any more bic. For those who want to know. I am deep throat. And the mods here, they tell you the same thing.

I told of the plans. I told what I knew. (Or at least what I thought I knew). Now it seems you guys are trying to make a mockery of your selfs. So can we drop this dead horse you are beating and go on? I've had enough of this silly fight personally.
Lol, we all knew. Nobody else is paranoid enough to plead for anonymity instead of actually standing up. If you want to spread the truth so much, should have done it before I ousted you. Easy for you to say to drop this Lazer mess that I myself started after you have spoken your piece, flying in the face of the very unity you say you want.
Image

Excellent

User avatar
yoshilime
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:47 pm

Re: Portable-Palooza 2009 - Voting Was Influenced

Post by yoshilime » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:30 pm

Wow, ban them all? Come on, they apologized! if you banned us, what would you say, "we did it for the lolz?" No, just No. stupidest idea since noobs building xbox laptops.
Sometimes, life isn't fair, but you just have to work around it.

Excellent

spinout
Portablizer
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:01 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Portable-Palooza 2009 - Voting Was Influenced

Post by spinout » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:33 pm

Instead of banning, a title of "untrustable" or something of the sort would serve them better. As for all the people posting the same images over and over again, this is benheck, not 4chan.

User avatar
yoshilime
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:47 pm

Re: Portable-Palooza 2009 - Voting Was Influenced

Post by yoshilime » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:39 pm

"untrustable"? dude, it was a JOKE. what, you expect us to take over the thread or something? besides, we have supplies to fund our own contests.
Sometimes, life isn't fair, but you just have to work around it.

Excellent

Locked