toe jam and earl?

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

banditpaw1
Portablizer
toe jam and earl?

Post by banditpaw1 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:01 pm

I found game called toe jam and earl panic on funkoton.Has anyone ever heard of it? It works and I have never seen or heard of it befor. just wondering inf its a really commmon game or I am stupid thanks.

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Re: toe jam and earl?

Post by Triton » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:16 pm

i have it for genesis, its a fairly uncommon game, pretty fun tho!

dragonhead

Post by dragonhead » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:55 pm

ill take it off your hands. been looking for a copy. used to have it back in the day .

wallydawg

Post by wallydawg » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:51 am

Panic on Funkotron is ok, it's a pretty good side scrolling platformer, but it is not as fun as the first Toejam & Earl. It's not really that rare, around $7-10 for a complete copy (mostly again, because of the first game, either someone thinking it's the first one or liked the first one and wanted more of the same).

banditpaw1
Portablizer

Post by banditpaw1 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:34 am

wallydawg wrote:Panic on Funkotron is ok, it's a pretty good side scrolling platformer, but it is not as fun as the first Toejam & Earl. It's not really that rare, around $7-10 for a complete copy (mostly again, because of the first game, either someone thinking it's the first one or liked the first one and wanted more of the same).
I just wondering because i found a box of boxed sega games on the side of the road.Its has many games i have never heard of before that being the oddest.

dragonhead

Post by dragonhead » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:49 am

banditpaw1 wrote:
wallydawg wrote:Panic on Funkotron is ok, it's a pretty good side scrolling platformer, but it is not as fun as the first Toejam & Earl. It's not really that rare, around $7-10 for a complete copy (mostly again, because of the first game, either someone thinking it's the first one or liked the first one and wanted more of the same).
I just wondering because i found a box of boxed sega games on the side of the road.Its has many games i have never heard of before that being the oddest.
im not kidding. let me know what you have in a PM.

also, i have the original TJ&E as well.

hackmodford
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by hackmodford » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:57 am

I love this game. Me and my sister used to play. It's really really long too. I never finished it using an emulator and save states :shock:

Turknatr12
360 GamerTag:turknatr
Location:Richland Center, Wisconsin, USA, North America, Earth

Post by Turknatr12 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:27 pm

It's a great game, but sadly not as good as the first. They released TJ&E 3 for the Xbox in 2002. I don't know too many people who haven't heard of it.
ToeJam and Earl became "one of Sega's second tier mascots, alongside Sonic," and one of the Mega Drive's "key exclusive franchises."
"Look at you, flying through the air majestically, like an eagle piloting a blimp."
http://www.youtube.com/user/RMSJaggers?feature=guide" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;