GB & GBC on the DS...

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

*o*

Post by *o* » Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:25 pm

*raises hand*

*drops hand*
Penn & Teller wrote:It's BULLS#%@

goodie

Post by goodie » Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:34 pm

Alchemist wrote:This is getting silly. I made an off-the-cuff remark about how I thought goodie was stupid for trying this when others had (and I repeat, go back and read around, had) tried it, and had broken their DS's
I saw nothing on that site that said that anyone had done it. If it isn't a problem, could you quote the part you are talking about for me?
Alchemist wrote:Sure, it's his DS, but just as he's free to do what he wants with it, I'm free to call him a ******* for doing it.
No you're not. That's a bad word. No one should have to read it or hear it. Especially on a site that kids visit. (I would make a good mod, wouldn't I? :wink: )
cennar wrote:NARRR!!!! ok kids now see that the DS he messed up is his own busness lets move on! who wants to do it to there DS? any one? *sees no hands* great now get over it
Exactly what I was thinking. By the way, it isn't messed up. It still works like new! :)
mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsapoiuytrewq

MasterChieff44

Post by MasterChieff44 » Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:27 pm

i'm just surprised black six hasn't zeroed in on this one...

Current Projest: SnesP
Stage: eBay

Alchemist

Post by Alchemist » Sun May 01, 2005 8:17 am

goodie wrote:I saw nothing on that site that said that anyone had done it. If it isn't a problem, could you quote the part you are talking about for me?
Sure: http://www.gamesarefun.com/news.php?newsid=4037
The /. article also has some first hand tales iirc, but it's way too dense for me to go trawling through again.

I'm well done with this argument, anyway. I fail to see why one flippant comment deserves several pages of crap when there's a member called "R. E. Tarded", whose signature is a collection of "mentally handicapped" jokes, who hasn't so much as batted the collective eyelid.

bicostp
Steam ID:bicostp

Post by bicostp » Sun May 01, 2005 8:30 am

MasterChieff44 wrote:i'm just surprised black six hasn't zeroed in on this one...
No kidding. :roll:

Black Six
360 GamerTag:Black 5ix

Post by Black Six » Sun May 01, 2005 8:43 am

MasterChieff44 wrote:i'm just surprised black six hasn't zeroed in on this one...
And what are you implying with comments such as that? Do you consider me a ruthless, power-hungry moderator or something? Hmmm? Hmmmmm? ;)
"It's not that life's so short, it's just that you're dead for so long." -Anonymous
Threads Closerized: Lost Track, Whoops

peppers

Post by peppers » Sun May 01, 2005 10:32 am

I wonder why someone would go to the trouble of makeing something like this up of course its ovious its fake for those with any common sence the oney way to do it for real would be to somehow incorperate a gbc prosessor into the DS <good luck with that) or just use emulation
Im done here

Lucretius

Post by Lucretius » Sun May 01, 2005 10:35 am

peppers wrote:I wonder why someone would go to the trouble of makeing something like this up of course its ovious its fake for those with any common sence the oney way to do it for real would be to somehow incorperate a gbc prosessor into the DS <good luck with that) or just use emulation
Because people can be very horrible. Now B6, just end this thread's misery. It's put brother against brother. Made foes out of friends. Lock it out of submission! Viva la revolock!
-Luke

HK-47

Post by HK-47 » Sun May 01, 2005 2:47 pm

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

gannon

Post by gannon » Sun May 01, 2005 3:04 pm

Thank you very much, come again!