I can't stop talking in my sleep.

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

haterz
Re: I can't stop talking in my sleep.

Post by haterz » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:18 pm

wtf u talk in ur sleep

coleslaw

Post by coleslaw » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:20 pm

a lot of people do. its not as common as snoring, but its close :)
We Bears are a proud race! You shall Pay for your insolence!

nevermind1534
Steam ID:nevermind1534

Post by nevermind1534 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:31 pm

samjc3 wrote:
Basement_Modder wrote:If you know that you're dreaming, if you want something to happen, it happens.
its not really that simple.

its more like you are sitting in a tv control booth (you know, where the guys editing the incoming video sit) you can tell people what to do, and have some freedom of movement, but you are still largely out of control. stuff doesnt necessarily work or happen the way you want it to. it is a lot like real life in a lot of ways, but you have less control, and no boundaries. anything is possible. :wink:
The Matrix?
coleslaw wrote:i talk in my sleep as well. :D i never realize it though. i use to have entire conversations in my sleep, but know its just mumbo jumbo. you might just phase out of it. and speaking of lucid dreaming, i have been trying to learn how to do this for about a month, but no luck. i ussually never dream. how do i dream more frequently? :?
You dream, but just don't remember then. That's what "they" say, at least. No way to know for sure.
Kyo wrote:"does anyone here know how to fly a plane?"

"STAND BACK EVERYBODY, I HAVE A FAKE ID"

project_failure

Post by project_failure » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:04 pm

Tell me good sir. What else do "they" say?
Sword_Gun wrote:Klef your asking a whole bunch of videogame players.. for girl advice.. Nice.
It is not junk! It is assorted goods with no current use.
-Project Failure

weaponepsilon

Post by weaponepsilon » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:16 pm

project_failure wrote:Tell me good sir. What else do "they" say?
OYSTERHEAD wrote:
The ARMYs on ecstasy, so they say
I read all about it in USA Today
They stepped up urine testing
to make it all go away
Cuz its hard to kill the enemy
on ol' MDMA.
http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/weapon_epsilon
Trade thread!
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24425" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Currently owned: (In response to Tibia)

52 platforms; 67 individual systems; 919 singular games (0 doubles!); 2 arcade cabs

project_failure

Post by project_failure » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:52 pm

Yeah makes hard to shoot some one when you got chemicals telling you love the world.
They have to test them a lot then because MDMA leaves your system in about 3 days.
Sword_Gun wrote:Klef your asking a whole bunch of videogame players.. for girl advice.. Nice.
-Project Failure

samjc3
Steam ID:samjc3

Post by samjc3 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:27 pm

nevermind1534 wrote:
samjc3 wrote:
Basement_Modder wrote:If you know that you're dreaming, if you want something to happen, it happens.

its more like you are sitting in a tv control booth (you know, where the guys editing the incoming video sit) you can tell people what to do, and have some freedom of movement, but you are still largely out of control. stuff doesnt necessarily work or happen the way you want it to. it is a lot like real life in a lot of ways, but you have less control, and no boundaries. anything is possible. :wink:
The Matrix?
yes. that is actually pretty accurate, except for the one weird dude following me around, who i cant interact with (i talked to my counselor about this, and he says the guy following me is my perception of my other personality. [i have a form of shizophrenia. i only slip into my other personality when i am absolutely pissed, and when i "wake up", i dont remember much of anything that happened when i was mad]) :?
AfroLH wrote:
HotDog-Cart wrote: Also, the codename stuff adds a little bit of sexyness, in my eyes.
Yeah well Alcohol adds a little bit of sexyness in my eyes, but I dont drink it all the time. :wink:
SpongeBuell wrote:As proof, I offer this picture of a monkey on my head.

nevermind1534
Steam ID:nevermind1534

Post by nevermind1534 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:34 pm

samjc3 wrote:yes. that is actually pretty accurate, except for the one weird dude following me around, who i cant interact with (i talked to my counselor about this, and he says the guy following me is my perception of my other personality. [i have a form of shizophrenia. i only slip into my other personality when i am absolutely pissed, and when i "wake up", i dont remember much of anything that happened when i was mad]) :?
an agent? lol
Kyo wrote:"does anyone here know how to fly a plane?"

"STAND BACK EVERYBODY, I HAVE A FAKE ID"

samjc3

Post by samjc3 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:42 pm

nevermind1534 wrote:
samjc3 wrote:yes. that is actually pretty accurate, except for the one weird dude following me around, who i cant interact with (i talked to my counselor about this, and he says the guy following me is my perception of my other personality. [i have a form of shizophrenia. i only slip into my other personality when i am absolutely pissed, and when i "wake up", i dont remember much of anything that happened when i was mad]) :?
an agent? lol
hmmm.....THE CIA ARE MESSIN WITH MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
AfroLH wrote:
HotDog-Cart wrote: Also, the codename stuff adds a little bit of sexyness, in my eyes.
Yeah well Alcohol adds a little bit of sexyness in my eyes, but I dont drink it all the time. :wink:

weaponepsilon

Post by weaponepsilon » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:18 am

samjc3 wrote: yes. that is actually pretty accurate, except for the one weird dude following me around, who i cant interact with (i talked to my counselor about this, and he says the guy following me is my perception of my other personality. [i have a form of shizophrenia. i only slip into my other personality when i am absolutely pissed, and when i "wake up", i dont remember much of anything that happened when i was mad]) :?

That is the most insane thing I have heard that turned out to be real....
http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/weapon_epsilon
Trade thread!
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24425" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Currently owned: (In response to Tibia)

52 platforms; 67 individual systems; 919 singular games (0 doubles!); 2 arcade cabs

grossaffe

Post by grossaffe » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:42 am

samjc3 wrote:
nevermind1534 wrote:
samjc3 wrote:

The Matrix?
yes. that is actually pretty accurate, except for the one weird dude following me around, who i cant interact with (i talked to my counselor about this, and he says the guy following me is my perception of my other personality. [i have a form of shizophrenia. i only slip into my other personality when i am absolutely pissed, and when i "wake up", i dont remember much of anything that happened when i was mad]) :?
advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage?

samjc3

Post by samjc3 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:37 pm

grossaffe wrote:advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage?
yup. its really annoying. actually, scratch that.
it !*(%^!* sucks!!!!!
AfroLH wrote:

project_failure

Post by project_failure » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:28 am

Hate to bumb an old thread but I'm curious as to whether or not you found a solution to your problem.
-Project Failure

yoshilime

Post by yoshilime » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:44 am

project_failure wrote:Hate to bumb an old thread but I'm curious as to whether or not you found a solution to your problem.

"zzz...got to make another s2nes..zzz...Potato! Palmers right! Lol!zzzzz.'
Sometimes, life isn't fair, but you just have to work around it.

Excellent

themadhacker

Post by themadhacker » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:31 pm

No, actually I haven't found a solution yet.
rest in peace, Ronnie James Dio! \m/