Valkyrie. All I can say is Wow.

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

ValiantVenality
Portablizer
Valkyrie. All I can say is Wow.

Post by ValiantVenality » Tue May 19, 2009 9:15 pm

Holy crap. The movie just came out on DVD today. This movie was ABSOLUTELY amazing. And eye opening. I am extremely interested in learning about Adolf Hitler and all of his beliefs and schemes. If you havent seen this movie, GO WATCH IT.

Discuss

palmertech

Re: Valkyrie. All I can say is Wow.

Post by palmertech » Tue May 19, 2009 10:06 pm

I saw it in theatres.

I hate Tom Cruise, but yes, it was indeed an awesome movie, one of the best ones I have seen in the past year.

Also: If they REALLY wanted to kill Hitler that bad, they should have found somebody willing to sacrifice his life, go in there, and just shoot him in the face. They all ended up dying, anyways, may as well have limited the damage. Also, seriously, those stupid telephone line operators UNPLUG THE LINES!?!? WHAT!? Why did they not cut them! They had full comm links back in like an hour! :evil:

Excellent

Rekarp
Portablizer Extraordinaire
PSN Username:Lnghrn_
Steam ID:rekarp

Post by Rekarp » Wed May 20, 2009 12:32 am

palmertech wrote:
I hate Tom Cruise
Top Gun?
The wood master

"I was under the impression Mac owners don't actually USE their machines, they just parade them around trying to evangelize the masses."

lazer_174300

Post by lazer_174300 » Thu May 21, 2009 4:51 pm

palmertech wrote:I saw it in theatres.

I hate Tom Cruise, but yes, it was indeed an awesome movie, one of the best ones I have seen in the past year.

Also: If they REALLY wanted to kill Hitler that bad, they should have found somebody willing to sacrifice his life, go in there, and just shoot him in the face. They all ended up dying, anyways, may as well have limited the damage. Also, seriously, those stupid telephone line operators UNPLUG THE LINES!?!? WHAT!? Why did they not cut them! They had full comm links back in like an hour! :evil:
hahahahah I know huh. Wow. We didn't even talk about the fact that we saw that movie did we?
We.herd.you.liek.over.9000.so.we.put.an.all.your.base.are.belong.to.us.in.yo.car.so.you.can.belong.to.shoop.da.whoop............. while you drive. withabaseballbat