IS THIS WHAT IM TO EXPECT HERE

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3
Re: IS THIS WHAT IM TO EXPECT HERE

Post by vskid » Sun May 17, 2009 4:09 pm

themadhacker wrote:What do you mean by "Anti-Bacteria" campain? I haven't noticed antbody not liking you, in fact, I don't even hate you. If I did, then I would not be using your idea of the mini multi platform system.
The images with crossed out bacteria and have LOTWRDB on them. It means something like "league of those who rather dislike bacteria."

themadhacker

Post by themadhacker » Sun May 17, 2009 4:12 pm

Oh, so that's what they mean. I always wondered about those.
rest in peace, Ronnie James Dio! \m/

samjc3
Steam ID:samjc3

Post by samjc3 » Sun May 17, 2009 4:12 pm

bacteria wrote:themadhacker - many sport the "anti-bacteria" logo - league of people who dislike Bacteria (or similar is what it stands for). Answer your question??
would that be lotwrdb? :?:
AfroLH wrote:
HotDog-Cart wrote: Also, the codename stuff adds a little bit of sexyness, in my eyes.
Yeah well Alcohol adds a little bit of sexyness in my eyes, but I dont drink it all the time. :wink:
SpongeBuell wrote:As proof, I offer this picture of a monkey on my head.

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Sun May 17, 2009 4:14 pm

bacteria wrote: On a serious side, this site has lost many many quality members over the last couple of years. Look at how many people on this site actually make portables now - just a handful. If this site is going to survive, it can't lose decent members; however the rest are expendable. for the (probably) short-mid term it has remaining before death.
Yeah, that's because people grow up, people get out of college, people get lives, people get wives/girlfriends, people change. Who get's to choose who decent members are? I call myself a decent member, I'm not expendable anymore :roll: And where do you get off saying that the site is going to die? :?

samjc3-yes, although he probably doesn't know what it means, the nark just said it means hates bacteria.
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

jjhammerstein

Post by jjhammerstein » Sun May 17, 2009 4:16 pm

bacteria wrote: jjhammerstein - Well, I find many of your posts trivial, unhelpful and I rater dislike you too. So, should I care what a 14 or so year old thinks of me (?) or should we agree that it is entirely unreasonable to think that an old fart like me can relate to a spotty teenager, and forget and move on - or shall we just hate each other and flame posts until someone cracks? Think about it!
You're allowed to not like me. I'm not going to try to defend myself, because you have the right to not like me, and I also don't care about your opinion. That's not even personal, I don't care much for anyone's opinion of me on the internet. I'm 17 and a half. :wink: Age doesn't matter on the internet, wouldn't you agree? I'm not even flaming, just a little sarcasm here and there.

I'm not posting until you come back, and I would advise everyone else to do so. It's the honorable thing to do.

For clarification it's "League Of Those Who Rather Dislike Bacteria."
GET FREE WOW GOLD SEX VISIT MODRETRO

ShockSlayer
Niblet 64

Post by ShockSlayer » Sun May 17, 2009 4:18 pm

Enough.

Something you all should know: I won't care if this site goes straight down to hell in the toilet, and neither should you. That will never stop me from portablizing, or modding, or hacking, or aspiring to be an EE, or anything. I'll keep right on chugging with it. You people can keep having a beef with each other: that's fine by me. Just DON'T DO IT HERE! I'm pretty sure each one of you has an email address, PM it to each other, and "fight" there. Honestly, although I made one of those little pictures to be joking around, these little "leauges" and what not are stupid, pointless, and they make you seem arrogant beyond belief. So just stop it, no one person is better than the other. The fact that you have a little picture in your sig to show your disapproval only shows that you've got issues. No one needs to know about it, and no one needs to care. Write a blog, and put that in your sig, less people will hate you that way.

Now, I like this community. Differences aside, I know you all are good people and capable of great things. And that should be why we are here, and not for anything else.

Get that through your heads.

SS
http://twitter.com/ShockSlayer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Turknatr12
360 GamerTag:turknatr
Location:Richland Center, Wisconsin, USA, North America, Earth

Post by Turknatr12 » Sun May 17, 2009 4:18 pm

The one thing I do not like about Bacteria is his self centered posting. There, now I have that off my back. Other than that, I have no issues...
Last edited by Turknatr12 on Sun May 17, 2009 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Look at you, flying through the air majestically, like an eagle piloting a blimp."
http://www.youtube.com/user/RMSJaggers?feature=guide" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bacteria
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by bacteria » Sun May 17, 2009 4:21 pm

Indeed. I thought of using an acronim for people here I dislike too - might need a large banner though, especially for the "special cases". Thought of something like "Justice and Retaliation Club" - ie "J.E.R.K s" or one that spells out something else - after all, as was said, we can post anything in our sigs that isn't offensive (although I took offence at the anti-me logos and that was not taken into account) or race hate (someone 2 years ago had a swastica in their sig as I recall); so as I say, we either start to love each other and ditch sigs that people object to (like I do) or we start posting some hate sigs (I have some ideas...), which will only make people get really pissed off being here.

So, jjhammerstein - you say you don't care about my opinion - boo hoo, perhaps I should hate you for that, or "dislike" you for having such an opinion? :lol: - you hypercryte - remove your anti-bacteria logo you hypercryte!!

How about jjhammerstein Cares not what Anyone Says or States - J.A.C.K.A.S.S for short??

So, shall we end to anti-banners, promote clean page, forgiveness (isn't that supposed to be Christian?), love and respect each other; or decay and hate? Discuss and decide....

Turknatr12 - so you are a racist - as such, you don't deserve the air you breathe. I am English and proud of it, and my accent is as it is - English. Not pseudo American-English, the real deal. You should be hated for being a hater and racist - you said you don't like me for my accent!
Last edited by bacteria on Sun May 17, 2009 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

samjc3
Steam ID:samjc3

Post by samjc3 » Sun May 17, 2009 4:25 pm

ShockSlayer wrote:Enough.

Something you all should know: I won't care if this site goes straight down to hell in the toilet, and neither should you. That will never stop me from portablizing, or modding, or hacking, or aspiring to be an EE, or anything. I'll keep right on chugging with it. You people can keep having a beef with each other: that's fine by me. Just DON'T DO IT HERE! I'm pretty sure each one of you has an email address, PM it to each other, and "fight" there. Honestly, although I made one of those little pictures to be joking around, these little "leauges" and what not are stupid, pointless, and they make you seem arrogant beyond belief. So just stop it, no one person is better than the other. The fact that you have a little picture in your sig to show your disapproval only shows that you've got issues. No one needs to know about it, and no one needs to care. Write a blog, and put that in your sig, less people will hate you that way.

Now, I like this community. Differences aside, I know you all are good people and capable of great things. And that should be why we are here, and not for anything else.

SS
quoted for relevance. everyone read it ten times through. :wink:
AfroLH wrote:
HotDog-Cart wrote: Also, the codename stuff adds a little bit of sexyness, in my eyes.
Yeah well Alcohol adds a little bit of sexyness in my eyes, but I dont drink it all the time. :wink:
SpongeBuell wrote:As proof, I offer this picture of a monkey on my head.

Turknatr12
360 GamerTag:turknatr
Location:Richland Center, Wisconsin, USA, North America, Earth

Post by Turknatr12 » Sun May 17, 2009 4:27 pm

I hate to be off topic, but I really like a good bratwurst on my grill...
Last edited by Turknatr12 on Sun May 17, 2009 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Look at you, flying through the air majestically, like an eagle piloting a blimp."
http://www.youtube.com/user/RMSJaggers?feature=guide" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bacteria
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by bacteria » Sun May 17, 2009 4:31 pm

SS is not a mod, and there is no point trying to shout this matter down; my motives as I have posted here is to try and get everyone to love each other and forget differences. If that is against what people want, hate will be promoted. This topic will not end until it is resolved positively or negatively; it is also in the interest of the mods to promote happiness and a strong bond. You can't argue against the logic or motive.

See, Turknatr12 - you felt you had to "justify" rather than "oops, sorry, removing it". You said you hated me for my accent - you are racist. Should I forgive you or put up a "Racist" banner in my sig too and have your name in it?? Think about it....carefully. If people want to hate each other and not let bygones be bygones, that is the sort of result we can expect - "I don't like your hair" "I don't like a word you used" - and posting hate as a result. I am promoting love, not hate, but am very capable of using a (figuratively speaking) gun in a knife fight.
Last edited by bacteria on Sun May 17, 2009 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

marshallh
360 GamerTag:marshallh

Post by marshallh » Sun May 17, 2009 4:33 pm

ShockSlayer wrote:Enough.

SS
Thank you for writing exactly what I was going to say.

jjhammerstein

Post by jjhammerstein » Sun May 17, 2009 4:34 pm

bacteria wrote: So, jjhammerstein - you say you don't care about my opinion - boo hoo, perhaps I should hate you for that, or "dislike" you for having such an opinion? :lol: - you hypercryte - remove your anti-bacteria logo you hypercryte!!

How about jjhammerstein Cares not what Anyone Says or States - J.A.C.K.A.S.S for short??

So, shall we end to anti-banners, promote clean page, forgiveness (isn't that supposed to be Christian?), love and respect each other; or decay and hate? Discuss and decide....

Turknatr12 - so you are a racist - as such, you don't deserve the air you breathe. I am English and proud of it, and my accent is as it is - English. Not pseudo American-English, the real deal. You should be hated for being a hater and racist - you said you don't like me for my accent!

1- I understand you're trying to call my a hypocrite. I don't understand why. What you managed to say was "Hypercryte," which sounds really cool, in my opinion. Like, a super villain or something.

2- J-CASS :lol:

3- I'm atheist. :wink:

4- Relax, why do you care so bad about what he thinks? So he doesn't like your accent, that's fine. It's the INTERNET. don't get your panties in a bunch! He said nothing to insult your country, he just doesn't like the way you talk. Why do you take everything so personally? :? Jesus Christ. (#3 :lol: )
GET FREE WOW GOLD SEX VISIT MODRETRO

NiCEL.2X

Post by NiCEL.2X » Sun May 17, 2009 4:35 pm

Well I must say you all seem lovely :lol: :lol: :lol:

And from an outside point of view this all seems a little silly.

Its 11.36 here in U.K so I'm off to bed in a minute good night everyone.
RETRO CONSOLE COLLECTOR IF YOU'RE SELLING SOMETHING, LET ME KNOW.

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Sun May 17, 2009 4:39 pm

Us moderators were trying to deal with the issues of those logos in a quiet, private manner so as not to stir crap in the general forum. Bacteria, there was no need to bring this matter public and cause a stir and make drama. its this kind of crap that is "killing the forum" as you put it.