IS THIS WHAT IM TO EXPECT HERE

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3
Re: IS THIS WHAT IM TO EXPECT HERE

Post by vskid » Sun May 17, 2009 4:46 pm

I am so glad that we all handled this like mature adults. :roll:

If you don't like someone, we don't care. Just STFU about it, life goes on. There are many members that do little things that I find annoying, but I deal with it because it doesn't really matter.

bicostp
Steam ID:bicostp

Post by bicostp » Sun May 17, 2009 4:50 pm

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Sun May 17, 2009 6:49 pm

ShockSlayer wrote:Enough.

Something you all should know: I won't care if this site goes straight down to hell in the toilet, and neither should you. That will never stop me from portablizing, or modding, or hacking, or aspiring to be an EE, or anything. I'll keep right on chugging with it. You people can keep having a beef with each other: that's fine by me. Just DON'T DO IT HERE! I'm pretty sure each one of you has an email address, PM it to each other, and "fight" there. Honestly, although I made one of those little pictures to be joking around, these little "leauges" and what not are stupid, pointless, and they make you seem arrogant beyond belief. So just stop it, no one person is better than the other. The fact that you have a little picture in your sig to show your disapproval only shows that you've got issues. No one needs to know about it, and no one needs to care. Write a blog, and put that in your sig, less people will hate you that way.

Now, I like this community. Differences aside, I know you all are good people and capable of great things. And that should be why we are here, and not for anything else.

Get that through your heads.
Quote of the year.

Otherwise, good going you guys! :)