Pokémon Silver/Gold Getting DS Remakes

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Biased
Re: Pokémon Silver/Gold Getting DS Remakes

Post by Biased » Mon May 18, 2009 2:07 pm

Valium wrote:
grossaffe wrote:
XCVG wrote:
Diminuendo wrote:Every time I see a screenshot update without battle pics I get a little more excited for the possibilty of 3D battling
It probably ain't gonna happen. See earlier posts.

No doubt it would be sweet, but Nintendo just isn't as *tries and fails to find word* as they used to be.
daring?
Ballsy
Good in general.

XCVG

Post by XCVG » Mon May 18, 2009 2:42 pm

Biased wrote:Good in general.
Oh come on now, don't bully Nintendo just because the games are crap, the graphics are crap, and the DS is turning to crap too :lol: :lol: :lol:

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Mon May 18, 2009 3:58 pm

XCVG wrote:
Oh come on now, don't bully Nintendo just because the games are crap, the graphics are crap, and the DS is turning to crap too :lol: :lol: :lol:
*facepalm* You average over 10 posts a day. Do I have a right to tell him to slow them down, or should I whine to a mod to pm him about it? Even I was never THAT bad (asdfjkl; doesn't count :evil: )
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

XCVG

Post by XCVG » Mon May 18, 2009 6:26 pm

eurddrue wrote:
XCVG wrote:
*facepalm* You average over 10 posts a day. Do I have a right to tell him to slow them down, or should I whine to a mod to pm him about it? Even I was never THAT bad (asdfjkl; doesn't count :evil: )
Since when was it a crime to post a lot? Posting is what keeps forums alive. So telling someone to post less is like saying GO AHEAD! ROB THE FORUMS OF LIFE! :roll:

Okay, I'm being overly dramatic, but you get the picture :wink: Oops, wrong smiley. 8)

ShockSlayer
Niblet 64

Post by ShockSlayer » Mon May 18, 2009 7:01 pm

People will get tired of seeing you? :P

SS
http://twitter.com/ShockSlayer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;