Help me win an argument! (and talk about this)

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator: Moderators

nevermind1534
Senior Member
Posts: 1977
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:36 pm
Steam ID: nevermind1534
Location: Detroit, MI
Contact:

Re: Help me win an argument! (and talk about this)

Post by nevermind1534 » Sun May 03, 2009 7:30 pm

lmao
Kyo wrote:"does anyone here know how to fly a plane?"

"STAND BACK EVERYBODY, I HAVE A FAKE ID"

User avatar
palmertech
Senior Member
Posts: 3225
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:40 am
Location: California, land of the homeless and hippies
Contact:

Re: Help me win an argument! (and talk about this)

Post by palmertech » Sun May 03, 2009 7:30 pm

I suggest you remove most of the quote, it just doubled my already large post. ;)
Image

Excellent

User avatar
themadhacker
Senior Member
Posts: 2670
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:53 pm
Location: ohio

Re: Help me win an argument! (and talk about this)

Post by themadhacker » Sun May 03, 2009 7:30 pm

best debate ever!
rest in peace, Ronnie James Dio! \m/

User avatar
Bibin
Posts: 1127
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:14 am
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Contact:

Re: Help me win an argument! (and talk about this)

Post by Bibin » Sun May 03, 2009 7:42 pm

Way better than that stupid political crap.
...

User avatar
Twilight Wolf
Posts: 848
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:46 pm
PSN Username: MySegaSaturn
Location: Reno
Contact:

Re: Help me win an argument! (and talk about this)

Post by Twilight Wolf » Sun May 03, 2009 7:50 pm

All arguments should be had in that manner.
Image
Tchay wrote:
samjc3 wrote:Fire. Youve probably heard of it?
No he's from Canada.

User avatar
XCVG
Senior Member
Posts: 1947
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:10 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Help me win an argument! (and talk about this)

Post by XCVG » Sun May 03, 2009 9:24 pm

Twilight Wolf wrote:All arguments should be had in that manner.
Agreed! That was sweet!

User avatar
eurddrue
Senior Member
Posts: 2367
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:26 pm
Location: I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch
Contact:

Re: Help me win an argument! (and talk about this)

Post by eurddrue » Sun May 03, 2009 9:40 pm

Who hasn't played tetris? Nobody, except a few people in Ethiopia.
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

User avatar
AfroLH
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:31 pm
Location: Down da Baya
Contact:

Re: Help me win an argument! (and talk about this)

Post by AfroLH » Sun May 03, 2009 9:41 pm

eurddrue wrote:Who hasn't played tetris? Nobody, except a few people in Ethiopia.
awww...
Thats wrong. :cry:

User avatar
eurddrue
Senior Member
Posts: 2367
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:26 pm
Location: I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch
Contact:

Re: Help me win an argument! (and talk about this)

Post by eurddrue » Sun May 03, 2009 9:46 pm

AfroLH wrote:
eurddrue wrote:Who hasn't played tetris? Nobody, except a few people in Ethiopia.
awww...
Thats wrong. :cry:
But it's true :wink:
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

User avatar
samjc3
Posts: 1086
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:05 pm
Steam ID: samjc3
Location: burning and pillaging!!

Re: Help me win an argument! (and talk about this)

Post by samjc3 » Sun May 03, 2009 10:10 pm

i really want to put palmers post in my sig! :D its amazing!!! :lol:
AfroLH wrote:
HotDog-Cart wrote: Also, the codename stuff adds a little bit of sexyness, in my eyes.
Yeah well Alcohol adds a little bit of sexyness in my eyes, but I dont drink it all the time. :wink:
SpongeBuell wrote:As proof, I offer this picture of a monkey on my head.

User avatar
Negative_Creep
Posts: 1093
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:04 pm
Location: New Crack City
Contact:

Re: Help me win an argument! (and talk about this)

Post by Negative_Creep » Mon May 04, 2009 8:01 am

There isnt any clear argument, there are over 10 million subscribers..

but subscribers means they are currently playing the game, if they werent, they wouldnt subscribe as it would be paying money for a game they never play.

Half-Life or something, Starcraft I think might of sold more copies, but a lot of those copies sold are from people who don't play anymore.

World of Warcraft is the most played PC game CURRENTLY, maybe not ever.

User avatar
Metallica Man X
Portablizer Extraordinaire
Posts: 1437
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:14 pm
Location: A very anti-metal place...WI...
Contact:

Re: Help me win an argument! (and talk about this)

Post by Metallica Man X » Mon May 04, 2009 9:26 am

That was epic. In your face you evil craptacular game! HA HA HA! :twisted:
Image
The answer to 1984 is 1776!
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

User avatar
Kyo
Senior Member
Posts: 2470
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:59 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Help me win an argument! (and talk about this)

Post by Kyo » Mon May 04, 2009 12:08 pm

Is that actually how phoenix wright works?

User avatar
palmertech
Senior Member
Posts: 3225
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:40 am
Location: California, land of the homeless and hippies
Contact:

Re: Help me win an argument! (and talk about this)

Post by palmertech » Mon May 04, 2009 12:21 pm

Kyo wrote:Is that actually how phoenix wright works?
The "cutscenes" work that way, most of the time. The short version is: You get hired by a client, accused but not guilty. You go to the crime scene and various other areas, and collect evidence and talk to witnesses. Then, you go to court, where the prosecution will call witnesses and present evidence to prove your client guilty. You have to find contradictions in the argument, and present pieces of evidence or testimony that prove your point. The plot takes a huge twist, and sometimes through several repetitions of the investigate/courtroom sequence, someone is found guilty.

It is really, really addictive. And the "cutscenes" where things like my post play out are like reading a book, but with awesome music and sound effects.
Image

Excellent

User avatar
Spyder12587
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:31 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Help me win an argument! (and talk about this)

Post by Spyder12587 » Mon May 04, 2009 2:14 pm

Palmer, that may be the greatest thing I've ever seen...
There is no black or white but rather a million shades of gray...

Post Reply